• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have You Seen the Fantastic Four #1 That Was Stolen From Me?

220 posts in this topic

It's strange, this guy seems like a dangerous mix of brilliance and maliciousness....but he's dumb enough to use his real name?

My thoughts exactly. I took some time off from selling and from the board here. Come back to this!!!!!!

If you check your records you will see I didn't even live in Washington when the OP posted that this supposed transaction took place.

There was also a Hulk 181 that I supposedly sold as well if I remember. Don't know who it was to though.

And yes, my account was hacked twice while I lived in WA state. I have 1 police report on record and a loss of $1,700 that was in Paypal at the time.

It should also be in eBays records

On a personal note, the threats are really immature. You'd re-think those once you actually met me.

thanks for all the faith guys, your a great group.

Trey McDaniel......yep, my real name

On a personal note, the threats are really immature. You'd re-think those once you actually met me.

Austin.jpg

I actually meant that as you'd re-think it because I'm actually a pretty easy guy to get along with. It wasn't a challenge. That wasn't my intent.

you are taking on some water there as well.

BEOTD!

Best euphemism of the day!

I love nautical terminology. :cloud9:

Apparently, his bilge pumps have seen better days.

His decks are being vigorously swabbed?

It's strange, this guy seems like a dangerous mix of brilliance and maliciousness....but he's dumb enough to use his real name?

My thoughts exactly. I took some time off from selling and from the board here. Come back to this!!!!!!

If you check your records you will see I didn't even live in Washington when the OP posted that this supposed transaction took place.

There was also a Hulk 181 that I supposedly sold as well if I remember. Don't know who it was to though.

And yes, my account was hacked twice while I lived in WA state. I have 1 police report on record and a loss of $1,700 that was in Paypal at the time.

This thread has just bought a first class ticket on the Butthurt Express. hm

Wow.

There could be pernts in a 2003 thread?

:banana:

Well, you should check out the probation thread, definitely, because you are taking on some water there as well.

Can't seem to find it. I'm on my phone and the search is a bit un-helpful

Link

Brace yourself.

04C6F1F5-E78C-4B26-8752-A3687CB5F2EF-13182-0000099A46D8653A.jpg

Well, you should check out the probation thread, definitely, because you are taking on some water there as well.

Can't seem to find it. I'm on my phone and the search is a bit un-helpful

Link

Yikes.

Wow.

That would be the ultimate combination of thread necromancy and going all Van Helsing at the same time. Driving a stake right through the thread's recently reanimated heart.

you are taking on some water there as well.

BEOTD!

Best euphemism of the day!

I love nautical terminology. :cloud9:

Apparently, his bilge pumps have seen better days.

His decks are being vigorously swabbed?

NP_Gresham just sent a shot across the bow of the USS Silver Age.

Word has it, the sails are being trimmed as we speak.

Wow.

Thread started in 2012. The FF #1 went missing in 2003.