• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have You Seen the Fantastic Four #1 That Was Stolen From Me?

220 posts in this topic

Oh for crikes sake! And what pray do I owe you for FT? You and I have bought and sold several books to each other. Anyone else want to jump on the bandwagon????

No, we haven't.

I only ever bought the two books from you on eBay...and they never arrived...

Amazing Spider-Man #39 CGC 8.0 $153.50

Strange Tales #135 CGC 8.5 $85.12

...plus Air Mail shipping, which actually was much cheaper then, so $250 will cover it. (thumbs u

you sure that's me pal? last time I checked, there were 8-10 ebay sellers with "silver-age" in their ID.....and to my knowledge, that I can remember, I've never owned a CGC copy of ST #135. I've sold a ton of books, so I could be wrong. How long ago?

If you paid with Paypal, it should still be there on file. And the eBay or Paypal complaint. I'd love to see it. And you would have left me NEGATIVE feedback for it. Funny that it doesn't exist either. But I'm sure you will have a good reason why you didn't leave negative fb for being ripped off! I always leave positive feedback when someone steals from me on eBay.....lol

...who are also called 'Trey McDaniel'? hm

'Trey McDaniel' was very convincing regarding a delay in shipping the books, then a delay in Air Mail, then his efforts to track the books, then asking me to hold fire as he was certain he would track them down. Trey kept this up for a couple of months...until it was too late to either file a claim or leave a neg.

And your insinuation that I'm not telling the truth is beneath contempt.

Rather like you yourself.

and yes there are police records

Where are the records ?

I have bought/sold to several hundred of the members here
Hundreds ? Care to name a few ?

did i handel handle any issues that were raised perfectly? no
what issues didn't you "handle" ... stealing from reputable boardies ?

Oh for crikes sake! And what pray do I owe you for FT? You and I have bought and sold several books to each other. Anyone else want to jump on the bandwagon????

No, we haven't.

...plus Air Mail shipping, which actually was much cheaper then, so $250 will cover it. (thumbs u

you sure that's me pal? last time I checked, there were 8-10 ebay sellers with "silver-age" in their ID.....and to my knowledge, that I can remember, I've never owned a CGC copy of ST #135. I've sold a ton of books, so I could be wrong. How long ago?

If you paid with Paypal, it should still be there on file. And the eBay or Paypal complaint. I'd love to see it. And you would have left me NEGATIVE feedback for it. Funny that it doesn't exist either. But I'm sure you will have a good reason why you didn't leave negative fb for being ripped off! I always leave positive feedback when someone steals from me on eBay.....lol

'Trey McDaniel' was very convincing regarding a delay in shipping the books, then a delay in Air Mail, then his efforts to track the books, then asking me to hold fire as he was certain he would track them down. Trey kept this up for a couple of months...until it was too late to either file a claim or leave a neg.

well, it looks to me like Trey is pretty well toast

No, we haven't.

well, it looks to me like Trey is pretty well toast

Yep, he's definitely landed butter side down...

that is when accounts started getting hacked. it was my fault as i was one of the dumb people that replyed to one of those "ebay" emails about updating your account. also, a post office box was opened in my name near that home in WA. and a bank account. all while i lived 1500 miles away. my entire ID was stolen, and yes there are police records. But i'm sure this will be viewed as a lie as well.

You were the victim of a phishing scam and that same person stole your ID to set-up a bank account and open a post office box in the same city where you had once lived?

BULLSHIT+Look+At+Description+.+Look+At+Tags_85ddaa_3758251.jpg

Yup. There was a HUGE identity theft ring going on in Covington at that time. And the police had zero answers for me or my wife.

Am I the only person on this forum to ever have their id stolen? If someone else has, then you know it follows you for the rest of your life. especially if it was a deep id theft.

Police report number, timeframe filed, and department filed with?

Ah! The old "I couldn't talk cause my father spleen I don't really think I had those books FT who knows I've sold eleven thousand books in ten years maybe I had them maybe I didn't".

Trick!

DonAdams.jpg

Your brain must hurt after coming up with this :roflmao:

You my friend are one of the great ones. :applause:

that is when accounts started getting hacked. it was my fault as i was one of the dumb people that replyed to one of those "ebay" emails about updating your account. also, a post office box was opened in my name near that home in WA. and a bank account. all while i lived 1500 miles away. my entire ID was stolen, and yes there are police records. But i'm sure this will be viewed as a lie as well.

You were the victim of a phishing scam and that same person stole your ID to set-up a bank account and open a post office box in the same city where you had once lived?

BULLSHIT+Look+At+Description+.+Look+At+Tags_85ddaa_3758251.jpg

Yup. There was a HUGE identity theft ring going on in Covington at that time. And the police had zero answers for me or my wife.

Am I the only person on this forum to ever have their id stolen? If someone else has, then you know it follows you for the rest of your life. especially if it was a deep id theft.

Police report number, timeframe filed, and department filed with?

Very interesting that they bought and sold comics of all things. Something that you were dealing in at the time.

No, we haven't.

I hate to say this FT, but you either have me confused with another member, or your story is completely fabricated. You still haven't said how long ago this was, haven't provided Paypal transaction id # which is still available or explained why you didn't leave negative feedback after 2 months of no books.

Did you leave negative feedback?

I think you have me confused man, and I really mean that.

Very interesting that they bought and sold comics of all things. Something that you were dealing in at the time.

Yea how convenient is that ?!!! lol

This “ID thief” didn’t go for the typical route of stealing ID for bank cards or other credit accounts he went straight to comics !

and yes there are police records

Where are the records ?

I have bought/sold to several hundred of the members here
Hundreds ? Care to name a few ?

did i handel handle any issues that were raised perfectly? no
what issues didn't you "handle" ... stealing from reputable boardies ?

1) Covington, WA

2)check my sales posts on here over the last several years jr.

3)Answering messages that I didn't know I had. Have a moderator or someone higher check my account here guys and see the last time I logged in. was many years ago.

This “ID thief” didn’t go for the typical route of stealing ID for bank cards or other credit accounts he went straight to comics !

Actually they did. Credit cards and bank accounts and my Paypal acct were hacked.

That's the beauty of this Diabolical Masquerade. :eyeroll:

i bought a couple books from him here on the boards back in Nov. of 2009. He had them graded as NM OR NM+, Captain America #111 and Avengers #58. When I received them they were closer to VF on a good day so I asked for a refund. He had stated in his sales thread that he would do just that if you were not satisfied. He didn't want to give a refund when I asked and he . argued with me thru PM. He even started a thread on here about it without giving all the details. Anyway he finally decided to give me a refund and told me to send the books back. He said he never received them, which could be true, but tracking showed they made it to his Post Office and then disappeared. He later told me he had a friend working there and would keep an eye out for them . They were never found. I had insurance with the PO and filed a claim and got paid back thru them. I have no doubt this guy is guilty of Mr. Zipper's FF #1. I hope you find it or him. Sorry for the long paragraph. Mark

Typical thief ... there's always a story