• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have You Seen the Fantastic Four #1 That Was Stolen From Me?

220 posts in this topic

Well, I hope you get your book back one day, Steve.

Though it sucks to have the thief dancing and flaunting it in your face all these years later.

If you check your records you will see I didn't even live in Washington when the OP posted that this supposed transaction took place.

By the way, it is not a "supposed transaction."

I have documentation. Reams of it. Including emails from your account at the time.

So, you stated here you were not living in Washington state in May 2003?

It would appear that he's a scammer, Steve. :sorry:

No worries, Mike. :grin:

I have certainly moved on and even forgot I started this thread until I got the notification today. I was never certain what happened either way and you'll notice I have never definitively stated McDaniel was part of the scam. But after my initial post, other pieces of the puzzle came together to form a more complete and damning picture.

The community is free to evaluate the information and credibility of those presenting it and draw their own conclusions.

I'd love to get the book back but have no expectation to ever do so. At this point, it probably has changed hands at least once and resides with someone who honestly paid for it and hopefully treasures it.

You are a much better man than I Steve.I would be hunting down the sorry sack of sh.... :devil:

If you check your records you will see I didn't even live in Washington when the OP posted that this supposed transaction took place.

I have documentation. Reams of it. Including emails from your account at the time.

I have certainly moved on and even forgot I started this thread until I got the notification today. I was never certain what happened either way and you'll notice I have never definitively stated McDaniel was part of the scam. But after my initial post, other pieces of the puzzle came together to form a more complete and damning picture.

The community is free to evaluate the information and credibility of those presenting it and draw their own conclusions.

I'd love to get the book back but have no expectation to ever do so. At this point, it probably has changed hands at least once and resides with someone who honestly paid for it and hopefully treasures it.

If it had changed hands to a genuine purchaser that might make recovery very difficult (I am not sure how the law works in the US). Were you compensated in the first instance?

My 2c.

Rhetoric and bluster.

File a Police complaint.

Get a PI.

Or man up and go and see Mr Trey McScammer and demand your money back, with a civil claim in reserve.

This place is oozing with legal advice. Use it.

If any of you have any proof that this guy robbed you, then get it sorted.

If you don't get it sorted, and you DO have proof, then this guy will just pop back here, take the , and roll a doobie out of another $50 note from his latest scam.

If he is innocent, then he's owed an apology. If guilty, well, it's your bad for doing FA.

2c

You are a much better man than I Steve.I would be hunting down the sorry sack of sh.... :devil:

The Exterminator. (worship)

And yes, my account was hacked twice while I lived in WA state. I have 1 police report on record and a loss of $1,700 that was in Paypal at the time.

It should also be in eBays records

Trey McDaniel......yep, my real name

Mr. Zipper posted that he sold you FF #1 in May of 2003 and that he shipped the book to this address:

Trey McDaniel

26849 172nd pl SE

Covington, WA 98042

You claim your account was hacked and that you didn't live in WA at that time.

Publicly available tax and property records suggest otherwise:

http://info.kingcounty.gov/Assessor/eRealProperty/Detail.aspx?ParcelNbr=2569600060

According to those records you bought that house/property in 2002 and sold it in 2004.

So unless someone hacked into the county assessor's website and changed property records you are lying.

"Criminal Mastermind" is an oxymoron.

Fairly certain they don't exist, and in fact, quite the opposite. Most are absurdly stupid.

Most criminals you HEAR about aren't masterminds...

And yes, my account was hacked twice while I lived in WA state. I have 1 police report on record and a loss of $1,700 that was in Paypal at the time.

Mr. Zipper posted that he sold you FF #1 in May of 2003 and that he shipped the book to this address:

Trey McDaniel

26849 172nd pl SE

Covington, WA 98042

http://info.kingcounty.gov/Assessor/eRealProperty/Detail.aspx?ParcelNbr=2569600060

According to those records you bought that house/property in 2002 and sold it in 2004.

So unless someone hacked into the county assessor's website and changed property records you are lying.

THIS is EXACTLY why you dont try to pull like this and lie to the people on this board. They will freaking hunt you down and find out EVERYTHING!

I'm sure he'll come back and say he "bought that house as an investment but never lived there". He's been living in Noscammer, honestyland since November of 1992 (thumbs u

Trey McDaniel

26849 172nd pl SE

Covington, WA 98042

THIS is EXACTLY why you dont try to pull like this and lie to the people on this board. They will freaking hunt you down and find out EVERYTHING!

I'm sure he'll come back and say he "bought that house as an investment but never lived there". He's been living in Noscammer, honestyland since November of 1992 (thumbs u

Yep. It was a "rental property".

Well, you should check out the probation thread, definitely, because you are taking on some water there as well.

Can't seem to find it. I'm on my phone and the search is a bit un-helpful

Ditch the phone and forum search. Try contacting Greenpeace and asking if they're auctioning off one of their Zodiac's to replace the creek raft you're using.

:o Comicwiz throwing down!!! :roflmao:

Trey McDaniel

26849 172nd pl SE

Covington, WA 98042

pwned! lol