• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have You Seen the Fantastic Four #1 That Was Stolen From Me?

220 posts in this topic

sorry, guys.. family tragedy struck monday. ex father in law dumped his bike and lost his spleen. thats been a little more important than this execution style forum. but im sure this will be thought of as a lie as well.

as for a few comments on here. I owned the home in 2003, but was in the process selling it and lived in AZ for nearly 9 months before it sold. Hence the home was vacant. as in, I was not there. that is when accounts started getting hacked. it was my fault as i was one of the dumb people that replyed to one of those "ebay" emails about updating your account. also, a post office box was opened in my name near that home in WA. and a bank account. all while i lived 1500 miles away. my entire ID was stolen, and yes there are police records. But i'm sure this will be viewed as a lie as well.

I came back on here to check an ebay user wxproductions to see their background and saw my 18 month old message. not starting a sales thread.

I have bought/sold to several hundred of the members here and i love how im labeled a thief and a scammer by people ive never even dealt with. and some who i have multiple times with perfect transactions on both sides.

did i handel any issues that were raised perfectly? no. but then again, i didnt know about any of these until just a few days ago. and they are all years and years old. why wasnt the FF#1 accusation bought up when it happened? or when i joined this forum? weird.

btw, a very respected comic person stole a comic from me 8 yrs ago. I can make crazy accusations also. thats the great thing about the internet. dont need proof, just some mud to sling!

and finally, your right, im not going to sit here and defend myself to people who have made up their minds. the point is moot. i used to really enjoy this forum and all it had to offer. and i think it pretty funny that my very reason for joining this site was to ID the biggest scam artist is comicdom many many years ago.

I do apologize to any that were wronged or had bad things happen to them. was it me that did it?.....nope. did i do anything to help people that were taken advantage of? nope. maybe thats the problem. but again, these issues are many years old and some a decade befoe being brought up.

anyway, you are all going to think what you want and will no doubt have a hayday with this post. .......................good luck to all in all you do

that is when accounts started getting hacked. it was my fault as i was one of the dumb people that replyed to one of those "ebay" emails about updating your account. also, a post office box was opened in my name near that home in WA. and a bank account. all while i lived 1500 miles away. my entire ID was stolen, and yes there are police records. But i'm sure this will be viewed as a lie as well.

You were the victim of a phishing scam and that same person stole your ID to set-up a bank account and open a post office box in the same city where you had once lived?

BULLSHIT+Look+At+Description+.+Look+At+Tags_85ddaa_3758251.jpg

Ouch.

We had quite a scare in March.

We were in Orlando and my 2nd oldest daughter was 2000 miles away snow boarding a couple of hours from home. I got a text telling me she wiped out on a jump, has a broken collar bone, broken ribs, can't walk and worst of all can't find her friends (none of them had cell phones :facepalm: ) .

To make matters worse, she texted me that they got lost driving on the 2 hour trip home - and then her phone went dead.

You can just imagine how frantic I was not knowing what was going on.

Turns out that nothing was broken but she did get banged up pretty good and it turned out that her spleen had impacted the inside of her rib cage and got bruised. She had to stay away from any contact sports for nearly 4 months. A kid who could probably live just playing sports for the rest of her life.

Anyhow, I guess the spleen is one of those things that you don't even think about until you hurt it.

Oh for crikes sake! And what pray do I owe you for FT? You and I have bought and sold several books to each other. Anyone else want to jump on the bandwagon????

No, we haven't.

I only ever bought the two books from you on eBay...and they never arrived...

Amazing Spider-Man #39 CGC 8.0 $153.50

Strange Tales #135 CGC 8.5 $85.12

...plus Air Mail shipping, which actually was much cheaper then, so $250 will cover it. (thumbs u

Oh for crikes sake! And what pray do I owe you for FT? You and I have bought and sold several books to each other. Anyone else want to jump on the bandwagon????

No, we haven't.

...plus Air Mail shipping, which actually was much cheaper then, so $250 will cover it. (thumbs u

No dog in this fight, but You bought something on ebay, didnt get it with from this guy, lost your money and then did it again expecting better results? No proof of delivery and ebay stuck it to ya? The've changed a lot thankfully.

No, we haven't.

you sure that's me pal? last time I checked, there were 8-10 ebay sellers with "silver-age" in their ID.....and to my knowledge, that I can remember, I've never owned a CGC copy of ST #135. I've sold a ton of books, so I could be wrong. How long ago?

If you paid with Paypal, it should still be there on file. And the eBay or Paypal complaint. I'd love to see it. And you would have left me NEGATIVE feedback for it. Funny that it doesn't exist either. But I'm sure you will have a good reason why you didn't leave negative fb for being ripped off! I always leave positive feedback when someone steals from me on eBay.....lol

that is when accounts started getting hacked. it was my fault as i was one of the dumb people that replyed to one of those "ebay" emails about updating your account. also, a post office box was opened in my name near that home in WA. and a bank account. all while i lived 1500 miles away. my entire ID was stolen, and yes there are police records. But i'm sure this will be viewed as a lie as well.

You were the victim of a phishing scam and that same person stole your ID to set-up a bank account and open a post office box in the same city where you had once lived?

BULLSHIT+Look+At+Description+.+Look+At+Tags_85ddaa_3758251.jpg

Yup. There was a HUGE identity theft ring going on in Covington at that time. And the police had zero answers for me or my wife.

Am I the only person on this forum to ever have their id stolen? If someone else has, then you know it follows you for the rest of your life. especially if it was a deep id theft.

No, we haven't.

you sure that's me pal? last time I checked, there were 8-10 ebay sellers with "silver-age" in their ID.....and to my knowledge, that I can remember, I've never owned a CGC copy of ST #135. I've sold a ton of books, so I could be wrong. How long ago?

If you paid with Paypal, it should still be there on file. And the eBay or Paypal complaint. I'd love to see it.

"to my knowledge, that i can remember" :roflmao:

No, we haven't.

If you paid with Paypal, it should still be there on file. And the eBay or Paypal complaint. I'd love to see it.

"to my knowledge, that i can remember" :roflmao:

Have you sold over 11,000 comics in the last 12 years? Can you remember every book you have sold? I doubt it.

Just curious, as I don't have a dog in this fight, though I have dealt with FT several times in the past and always have found him to be a fine and upstanding member of the community, but did you remember to pay your taxes on those 11,000 comic sales? You were the person soliciting information on how to commit tax fraud after all...

No, we haven't.

No dog in this fight, but You bought something on ebay, didnt get it with from this guy, lost your money and then did it again expecting better results? No proof of delivery and ebay stuck it to ya? The've changed a lot thankfully.

Bought the two book at the same time, so only the one package 'went missing'.

And because I'm overseas, and Trey was most convincing about Air Mail 'delays', it was too late to file once I understood what had happened.