• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think Tank

1,138 posts in this topic

Seems easier to find the #1 variant, then the regular cover. I don't need any more variants! Just would like more of the regular issue!!

And before some smarty pants links the ebay lot for $2,000 yes I saw it. Not interested in paying over $60 a pop for 30 books.

Even after the movie news, this book continues to lack the respect it deserves.

Bagus # 1 variant Selling for $20-40 on Ebay after the announcment is pretty nuts.

Limited to 500

Clone 1 regular selling for $20-50 with a print run of over 10,000.. I understand clone has a LOT more upside with Kirkman and it being tv and all... but this just baffles me even with that factored in.

Remember this book is the baby of Top Cow's main man.

*Yes I am invested lightly in this, just as I am with clone*

I would like to think that if i didnt even own a copy I would be just as confused.

Anybody else?

Kirkman = gold right now thanks to TWD show and comic

Image right now has higher profile than the Top Cow imprint, even though Think Tank is published through them.

That being said, Think Tank #1 raw is still fetching more than Clone #1 raw.

It's only been a few days. Get some copies slabbed and wait for those eBay bucks to start flowing. You'll see upticks for all three titles announced this weekend.

I'm just praying this news gives the title a longer life.