• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think Tank

1,138 posts in this topic

/quote/ If you read through this thread you will see me ranting about how good the book was /quote/

I'd say you were responsible for 75% of the thread bumps over the last 2 years

not saying it was a bad book, saying it won't ever be a tv show. you said to call you crazy and I did.

there was conjecture in july about a show, not sure it was bought. There's been rumors about a movie.

Bleeding cool needs to research a bit more

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/06/26/are-think-tank-and-postal-being-made-into-tv-shows/

yes that was a copy of TT 1 that sold for $5, but PTSD...and the Postal that sold was graded a FINE.

Sometimes what passes for journalism these days is really frightening... :frustrated:

Who needs to get it right, when you can get it out fast.... :screwy:

Some sites are reporting Universal/Legendary have picked up Think Tank and Postal. Matt retweeted Larry earlier today regarding the properties being picked up by other media, but I haven't seen anything official.

Has anybody heard if/when the official word will drop?

Some sites are reporting Universal/Legendary have picked up Think Tank and Postal. Matt retweeted Larry earlier today regarding the properties being picked up by other media, but I haven't seen anything official.

Has anybody heard if/when the official word will drop?

Someone posted in postal would be shortly after sdcc to let that event cool down

Boooo! Think Tank pushed back until after the new year.

Super bummed about this but Matt said he wanted to make sure the book comes out on time so it`s what is needed

Definitely sad news. The silver lining in his statement is that he mentioned how important this book is to him and it takes priority, so he wants to do it right.

It looks like issue 1 is ready to go, but 2 and 3 would suffer from a delay if released in September as originally planned.