• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think Tank

1,138 posts in this topic

I wish we could get an official word on the print #s of the 2nd printing of #1.....anyone with any contacts?

Ill get Matt in here. He needs to have a presence here anyhow.

I tried once before. Hope he stops by :wishluck:

A few months back he got half way through the sign up process and something got screwed up. It was real late at night and I fell a sleep so I couldn't help him [then I forgot to remind him]. I also shot Elena an email about this. I bet one of them pops in!

hey thanks for checking, I'd appreciate knowing da print run...

then I can shoot an email over to bleeding cool, like I did with Rachel's Rising....unless you all don't want me to do that..uhm...I haaaaavvvveee AAAAA BIIIIIGGGG mouth

Hey just a heads up, the Top Cow Store has a couple #2's and #3's available. They were sold out a while ago, I guess they found some more in their warehouse.

Enjoy!!

Fufat

Sold Out......Well that was fast!!! lol

The book does live up to its claim in that I do learn something every issue. The science class section blows my mind because it tells how some of the theoretical and prototype things in TT actually exist in some form. Metal storm, 3D printing, invisible suits, smart genetic weapons, drones, recon insects..... All have some real aspects, which makes the book that much more appealing. Imagine a genetically coded bio-weapon that was only targeting your DNA sequence. You could infect an entire country and only hit the one you were after..... Makes you :o

What's the word on a TV show/Movie regarding this book? I've only just heard about a rumor and I'm too lazy to skim through tons of pages on this thread.

Can anyone fill me in please? Thanks (thumbs u

"At San Diego Comic-Con, Marc Silvestri broke the news that Top Cow Productions is working on a feature film adaptation of Matt Hawkins and Rahsan Ekedal's "Think Tank" series.

About the adaptation, Silvestri said:

We're working on a feature film for [Think Tank]. We're working with the Mark Gordon company...these guys get it. It's smart, it's fun, and it's scary at the same time."