• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

How much is the NYCC variant at the Image booth? Just curious how much they cost direct from the publisher.

Image Comics

Booth(s): 1229

BEDLAM #1 NYCC Exclusive variant

Category: Comic

story NICK SPENCER

art/cover RILEY ROSSMO

Fillmore Press was once Madder Red, a homicidal maniac and criminal overlord who terrorized the town of Bedlam for years. Then he got better. This is what happens next. A double-sized introduction to a blood-soaked cityscape of murder, mayhem, and mystery by NICK SPENCER (MORNING GLORIES, THIEF OF THIEVES) and RILEY ROSSMO (REBEL BLOOD, GREEN WAKE)!

available at the Image Comics booth #1229

(limited to 500) $5.00

The Bedlam preview was insane. This book is unlike anything I've ever read. He makes Dexter Morgan look like your newspaper boy. The only thing that bugs me is that all of the artists characters look alike.

I liked the art a lot its just that Riley makes the main character look like Cowboy Ninja Viking and in that book the Psychiatrist looks like Cowboy Ninja Viking ... they all look similar. Someone needs to show him how to draw different looking men. Everyone has the same facial structure and very similar hair.

How much is the NYCC variant at the Image booth? Just curious how much they cost direct from the publisher.

Image Comics

story NICK SPENCER

art/cover RILEY ROSSMO

Fillmore Press was once Madder Red, a homicidal maniac and criminal overlord who terrorized the town of Bedlam for years. Then he got better. This is what happens next. A double-sized introduction to a blood-soaked cityscape of murder, mayhem, and mystery by NICK SPENCER (MORNING GLORIES, THIEF OF THIEVES) and RILEY ROSSMO (REBEL BLOOD, GREEN WAKE)!

(limited to 500) $5.00

I was near the front of the line at opening today and the Bedlam books were all gone already. They told me that a few of the dealers went and bought up most of them.

Image Comics

story NICK SPENCER

art/cover RILEY ROSSMO

(limited to 500) $5.00

I was near the front of the line at opening today and the Bedlam books were all gone already. They told me that a few of the dealers went and bought up most of them.

That's messed up. I never understood why someone whose selling something in a very limited quantity (e.g. < 500 copies) allows someone to buy a bulk of the lot? Limit that to like 5 per person.

Edited by roastedbagel

Image Comics

story NICK SPENCER

art/cover RILEY ROSSMO

(limited to 500) $5.00

That's messed up. I never understood why someone whose selling something in a very limited quantity (e.g. < 500 copies) allows someone to buy a bulk of the lot? Limit that to like 5 per person.

It's possible they did limit them, they probably sold out on Thursday. I only saw one dealer at the show with multiple copies.

Is it just me or does it feel like pure speculation for Bedlam right now.

Since the first isnt out yet its all speculation. No one knows how its audience will recieve the book. Its all from NYCC and the preview shown so far. So far its just another boardie book right now. The potential is there though.

It’s now limited to 1 per customer and priced at $10

Has anyone confirmed the rumour that it went from being limited to 500 to now 1000 that Larry was talking about.

People were coming in on Thursday and buying 25 copies of this, and they finally limited it to 5 by the end of the day. At the beginning of Friday, they put a limit of 1 and doubled the price of the book to $10. By the middle of the day, they were completely sold out. I got only 1 copy, but I got the B&W Retailer one, too.

It’s now limited to 1 per customer and priced at $10

Has anyone confirmed the rumour that it went from being limited to 500 to now 1000 that Larry was talking about.

The ad says 500 and the printed exclusives/signings list at the Image booth says 500, so I'm going to go with 500 unless it's otherwise confirmed by Image.