• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men:Days of Future Past movie confirmed
1 1

2,131 posts in this topic

Holy that looks incredible!!!!

Bishop? Nice.

Also it looks like Jennifer Lawrence shape-shifts into Harvey Keitel.

I like it. Like the old/new appearances, love the throw-back to the 60's, love that they have a varied cast.

No Sentinels....yet. :cry:

Can't wait to see this... my only concern is as an X-Men fan my expectations will be too high!

I try not to get too excited about any movie any more. I find I enjoy them more that way.

Can't wait to see this... my only concern is as an X-Men fan my expectations will be too high!

I try not to get too excited about any movie any more. I find I enjoy them more that way.

+1 We can't expect the movie to be like the comic, I like the Walking Dead even more now that the TV show doesn't follow the comic.

So true. The movies I see where I have low or no expectations end up being the ones I enjoy.

I'll just watch X-Men 3 before I go see this film to lower my expectations!

The trailer is all over the place - I can't imagine anyone not intimate with the story even gets it. However, I really like the tone they are going for - I think it's a great first teaser trailer, the second one will probably be more specific.

+1 We can't expect the movie to be like the comic, I like the Walking Dead even more now that the TV show doesn't follow the comic.

+2

If I find out too much about a movie, or get over hyped, the movie is not as good to me. I didn't find out anything about X-Men: First Class and was surprise when Kevin Bacon walked in. I did find out about ____________ in Star Trek: Into Darkness and that kinda ruined the surprise for me

Kahn

WITH THAT SAID: The trailer for XM:DoFP looks cool (thumbs u