• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men:Days of Future Past movie confirmed
1 1

2,131 posts in this topic

Can someone tell me who the guy with all the fire is please?
Sunspot

Nice. Thanks.

Another one?

What is Bishop harnessing from the mutant?

Something to power that weapon?

Thanks

He can harness & redirect that energy to anything (like powering the weapon he has in that clip)

Comics General needs a daily post entitled "Today's Biches and Moans" It would give the malcontents and curmudgeons a place to complain about things that matter little in the bigger scheme of things. It would reset like Cinderella at Midnight and then everyone could come back the next morning with a fresh set of mewlings and "woe is me's".

I support this notion, but only if your post is the first one in the thread.

:lol: ;):whistle:

-slym

And he has to sing a song.

Done. And done (thumbs u Never let it be said I wasn't game for being called out :banana:

:lol: (thumbs u

-slym

Didn't see this posted here yet... notice, at the 2:08 mark (roughly), wolverine is slicing a dude with his bone claws - yet they make a distinctly metallic noise. Sound guy screwed up?

Guess I should add a spoiler warning, as folks on youtube are complaining this trailer gives away too much, so, spoiler warning!

Edited by cousin itt

Didn't see this posted here yet... notice, at the 2:08 mark (roughly), wolverine is slicing a dude with his bone claws - yet they make a distinctly metallic noise. Sound guy screwed up?

Thank you for posting!!!

Thank you for posting!!!

sweeeet! Getting better and better.

Thank you for posting!!!

sweeeet! Getting better and better.

Whoa! That looked really good. The quick scene with Beast was cool.

The more that Carl's Jr./Hardees Quicksilver commercial plays, the more I am getting used to the silver jacket. I guess because you can see him in action versus the single photo the studio was releasing.

I really want this movie to do well so they keep feeding the X-franchise pipeline.

This movie is going to be bigger than anyone thinks, IMHO.

That trailer looked just perfect...it's like watching a real-life comic book. I've waited my whole comic-collecting life for the time we're living in right now as far as these films are concerned.

Peace,

Chip

Does anyone else think the music in the trailer sounds like "Kashmir"?

I wonder how Led Zeppelin feel about this.

CORRECTION

That song is 'Kashmir' - you are right!

But due to the period this movie is taking place, I love it!

Edited by Bosco685

Absolutely amazing. The characters, without exception, all look great. I disliked Quicksilver initially but I like what they did with him even in that short clip. I am optimistic for this movie.

The Sentinels look "great"?

Absolutely amazing. The characters, without exception, all look great. I disliked Quicksilver initially but I like what they did with him even in that short clip. I am optimistic for this movie.

They definitely don't look like Sentinels.

They definitely don't look like Sentinels.

Apparently they had to make them look that way to appeal to the masses.

:screwy: