• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men:Days of Future Past movie confirmed
1 1

2,131 posts in this topic

And how can the sentinels have absolutely no metal on them. Wires need metal so do transistors and anything that has to do with electricity.

I find this hard to swallow.

But not as hard to swallow as Magneto can affect any metal-the most powerful electromagnets on Earth cannot budge copper for instance in the slightest.....

...But not as hard to swallow as Magneto can affect any metal-the most powerful electromagnets on Earth cannot budge copper for instance in the slightest.....

And yet... copper falls to earth when you drop it.

And how can the sentinels have absolutely no metal on them. Wires need metal so do transistors and anything that has to do with electricity.

I find this hard to swallow.

But not as hard to swallow as Magneto can affect any metal-the most powerful electromagnets on Earth cannot budge copper for instance in the slightest.....

It's a comic book movie. Since when did any superhero's power have a basis in facts?

Sentinels have always had a resistance to Magneto's power and Magneto has always had power over metal.

Edited by rjrjr

...But not as hard to swallow as Magneto can affect any metal-the most powerful electromagnets on Earth cannot budge copper for instance in the slightest.....

Um...gravity and electromagnetism are two entirely different forces....

I was just offering a possibility regarding your observation.

So far, gravity has not been completely proven/explained. Science is always revising what it once thought was "fact."

It's easy to assume that these two things might be connected:

1. An object with a strong magnetic field pulling a specific metal to itself.

2. A large object pulling another object to itself because of a gravitational field.

Perhaps Magneto can control more than just electromagnetic fields, or the EMF's are also part of the gravitational field. Just a thought.

I was just offering a possibility regarding your observation.

So far, gravity has not been completely proven/explained. Science is always revising what it once thought was "fact."

It's easy to assume that these two things might be connected:

1. An object with a strong magnetic field pulling a specific metal to itself.

2. A large object pulling another object to itself because of a gravitational field.

Perhaps Magneto can control more than just electromagnetic fields, or the EMF's are also part of the gravitational field. Just a thought.

I hope he can

How was Xavier alive in the future when Phoenix killed him????

He was shown (well, heard) to be alive at the end of X3.

The question is how did he get his original body back, or transform the body he took over.

The question is how did he get his original body back, or transform the body he took over.

Maybe you see what he wants you to.

hm

Maybe you see what he wants you to.

hm

He also did a class lecture on recent research of bringing things back to life. So the plot setup/plant(s) were there.

Saw the movie with my son last weekend. We both loved it. As much as I missed the White Queen, I liked this movie better than First Class. The Sentinels were one of my favorite villains due to the original Days of Future Past storyline. It was great to see them on the big screen finally, and it was a bit sad to see some of my favorite characters as a kid being killed off by them. Poor Colossus just does not get any respect......... :sorry: