• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men:Days of Future Past movie confirmed
1 1

2,131 posts in this topic

Ellen Page was completely wasted in the move because her character does literally nothing except hold someone`s head in her hands the entire movie.

I've never really enjoyed her work. I think her role was perfect. :D

Ellen Page was completely wasted in the move because her character does literally nothing except hold someone`s head in her hands the entire movie.

You like Transformers. Therefore the opposite of all of your cinema-related statements will be true. So yes, I agree she`s an excellent actress. :baiting:

You like Transformers. Therefore the opposite of all of your cinema-related statements will be true. So yes, I agree she`s an excellent actress. :baiting:

I like Big Macs and I like Prime Rib. Just depends on what I'm in the mood for.

:grin:

JUNO?

JUNO?

Looked a like a good movie but never saw. I've just never liked her as an actress.

JUNO?

Looked a like a good movie but never saw. I've just never liked her as an actress.

+1

I saw Juno and it was fine. She just doesn't do much for me, either. I get more spirited performances out of the girls working at Subway. BUT, I can see why some people like her. She is a likeable actress - just not my style of actress.

JUNO?

+1

I saw Juno and it was fine. She just doesn't do much for me, either. I get more spirited performances out of the girls working at Subway. BUT, I can see why some people like her. She is a likeable actress - just not my style of actress.

lol I know what style of actress you prefer.

I like Big Macs and I like Prime Rib. Just depends on what I'm in the mood for.

:grin:

I was only commenting on your judgment of things movie-related.

On other topics, the jury's still out. :whistle:

Exclusive: Famke Janssen on the Return of Jean Grey

It turns out that the scene in question wasn't done in reshoots later. In fact, she had already shot the scene before we interviewed her last time. "I'm a really good liar it turns out," she laughed when asked about her earlier statement. "By then I'd already filmed it. I was sworn to secrecy that's all. I'm not really keen on lying and I have a lot of problem with people who come into my life and lie, but if I'm forced to do it, it does not come easy. There has been two moments now, with ‘Wolverine' and with ‘X-Men' movies, especially ‘Days of Future Past' where I was sworn to secrecy so I kept my word."

X-Men: Days Of Future Past To Cross $100 Million At Box Office In China

X-Men: Days of Future Past will cross the $100 million mark at the box office in China this weekend. It will be only the third movie from 20th Century Fox to reach such high numbers in China, following Titanic and Avatar.

The film is closing in on $550 million worldwide. It has currently grossed $169 million domestically and $380 million internationally. China has proven to be its largest international market by a large margin, with the UK following with $36 million.

X-Men: Days of Future Past will cross the $100 million mark at the box office in China this weekend. It will be only the third movie from 20th Century Fox to reach such high numbers in China, following Titanic and Avatar.

The film is closing in on $550 million worldwide. It has currently grossed $169 million domestically and $380 million internationally. China has proven to be its largest international market by a large margin, with the UK following with $36 million.

I wonder when we will see the day that a superhero movie does better in China then the USA? hm

Also I heard Godzilla will be huge as well in China when it debuts June 13.

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

I wonder when we will see the day that a superhero movie does better in China then the USA? hm

Also I heard Godzilla will be huge as well in China when it debuts June 13.

Cast a Chinese mega star in a major role in a mainstream super hero movie and it'll happen pretty quick. Blink in the DOFP is a well-known Chinese actress, but obviously no speaking or story for her, but it helped them promote in China (and Asia at large). If they'd cast Jay Chou (Kato from Green Hornet, and his English ain't good enough, but its just an example) as the Falcon or the Winter Soldier, CAP 2 might have done 50M less in the US but 400M more in China.

American audiences aren't really into Asian male leads yet and most Asian actors can't speak English well enough for a leading American role, but Chinese money is becoming VERY difficult to ignore. They could easily make Jet Li one of the horseman roles for the next movie if they can afford him and give him a role he likes.

Although we knew this earlier...

yVIyP9Q.png

X-Men Passes $600 Million Mark Globally

20th Century Fox's X-Men: Days of Future Past dropped to fourth place with $14.7 million, down 55% from last weekend, as it brought its domestic total to $189.1 million. It's still going strong internationally with another $42 million added in 74 territories to bring its overseas total to $422 million and worldwide to $611 million.

:applause:

I just watched XMDOFP and I have a question-Mystique transforms into a midget-does thois mean she can assume any size now? A baby? An ant? An elephant?

I just watched XMDOFP and I have a question-Mystique transforms into a midget-does thois mean she can assume any size now? A baby? An ant? An elephant?

She turned from sports illustrated model into Hugh jackman and a fat security guard in x2. She turned into a little girl in x3, she turned from 11 yr old raven to Xavier's mom in first class and you're just now asking where did her mass go?

Yeah I'm late to the ball game on this one.

Or the Phish concert.....