• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Comic Lamps

21 posts in this topic

They've been out for several years. I remember seeing them for the first time and thinking how cool they were. Then my wife put the kibosh on the idea of having one in the house.

How timely, I just saw these this past weekend at Pike Place market (GA Collectibles). They were neat, but as just about everything in that store, way overpriced. They are very cool, by the way.

cool... i can see the website. saw a facebook ad for the lamps earlier @ work and there was an annoying pop-up that wouldn't even let you browse the site until you signed up with them in one way or another. i mentioned it on their facebook page and many others had in the past. looking at the page now from home: no pop-up. maybe they're learning.

There's a comic shop in town that has these. They're actually very cool in person.

I'm going to buy a few for my living room. (thumbs u

cool... i can see the website. saw a facebook ad for the lamps earlier @ work and there was an annoying pop-up that wouldn't even let you browse the site until you signed up with them in one way or another. i mentioned it on their facebook page and many others had in the past. looking at the page now from home: no pop-up. maybe they're learning.

I use a popup blocker...didn't even know it was there.

it wasn't the traditional kind of pop-up. sort of like it was part of the page and you couldn't get past it to look at anything without signing up...

it wasn't the traditional kind of pop-up. sort of like it was part of the page and you couldn't get past it to look at anything without signing up...

I use firefox with noscript add on and didnt get that popup

I use firefox with noscript add on and didnt get that popup

ahh. just checked in IE(that's what i'm stuck with @ work)... it's there. i'm using just regular ol firefox with nothing extra (that i'm aware of) and didn't have it pop up either.

They've been out for several years. I remember seeing them for the first time and thinking how cool they were. Then my wife put the kibosh on the idea of having one in the house.

Put your pants back on and buy a couple. :baiting:

The local comic book store in Boulder, CO had them in stock. My son needed a lamp for his room so I suggested getting one for his room. He passed. I thought briefly about one for my bedroom, but I knew my wife wouldn't go for it ...