• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Comic Con August 8-11, 2013

482 posts in this topic

Leaving for the airport

doh!

Notifying Ohare and Midway airports to do a cavity search on you when you land. :acclaim:

yo dumbarse, we Canucks clear US customs before we leave

The cavity search will not be performed by TSA.

fFingh is finally going to finger me literally
:sick:

Hey all,

Tentatively Scotch and Cigar Night will be Saturday evening after everyone is done with dinner. Weather permitting, I'll set up behind the Embassy Suites (bring a chair-in-a-bag, seating is VERY limited) with a couple nice bottles of scotch (Lagavulin and a single malt to be named later) and a cooler full of ice, and some plastic cups. Does anyone want soda water or a twist? Tell me now so I can add them to the shopping list.

Feel free to fetch along your favorite cocktail glass if plastic doesn't suit you.

I'm counting on someone to bring me a nice 90 minute seegar.

See you all next weekend!

....and the single malt to be named later has been chosen.

Glenkinchie

Never tried it before, this should be interesting. From the label:

"A special limited edition from hand-selected casks, double matured in elegant amontillado cask wood chosen to complement the whisky's sophisticated balance between sweet and dry, this distiller's edition reveals a fascinating, complex and malty depth in Glenkinchie's intriguing lowland character"

Single malt scotch. Gotta love it, even if the ad copy is a little Madison Avenue.

I have completed the gathering of materials. Chicago, put your affairs in order. My desire is strong and my will is weak. I am approaching and I intend to wreak havoc.

I have completed the gathering of materials. Chicago, put your affairs in order. My desire is strong and my will is weak. I am approaching and I intend to wreak havoc.

I'll put all the girls who just woke up from comas on notice...

Arrived last night. Had a great dinner with Steve Borock and retired early for the evening after driving 17 straight hours.

Woke up early and did what I came here to do.

I'll put all the girls who just woke up from comas on notice...

I kill in the recent coma crowd.

My desire is strong and my will is weak.

Sooo. you want to go the Kenny May's strip club on Calumet Avenue in Hammond?

Dude. With you, I'd feel safe anywhere. But no lap dances. From you. No lap dances from you. I'm married.

Anyone have a couple get in early passes they won't need for Saturday? I'm willing to move around some boxes or help out at a booth in anyway to avoid standing in an hour long line.

His will would have to be in a coma to head to Hammond voluntarily.

His will would have to be in a coma to head to Hammond voluntarily.

I will likely be playing poker in Hammond this evening.