• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Comic Con August 8-11, 2013

482 posts in this topic

And a coin/money show in the same building as Wizard. Mayhem!
Next week.

Why that money show needed a WEEK to set up is beyond me, and it made our lives at the wizard show a difficult nightmare.

It was great meeting you, Transplant, and many other familiar boardies, some of whom I finally met for the first time too. I'm at the airport now, with a bag full of slabs and a bag full of raw books I can't wait to list when I get home. :)

Did the "face of the anti-CGC movement" meet your expectations?

Great meeting you, Joel. Thanks for your help this weekend and in San Diego.

I was sorely let down by the face of the anti-CGC movement.

Who was that?

It was Schmidt's designation for me. Not sure if it was just for the weekend or forever. hm

I sorely blamed on attendees for using cell phones for interfering their wireless credit card charger for the whole weekend. Many dealers complained that they COULDN'T charge the credit cards ALL DAYS ALL WEEKEND LONG. Don't point on CGC. Blame the attendees for using the cell phones too much.

Next week.

Why that money show needed a WEEK to set up is beyond me, and it made our lives at the wizard show a difficult nightmare.

It was great meeting you, Transplant, and many other familiar boardies, some of whom I finally met for the first time too. I'm at the airport now, with a bag full of slabs and a bag full of raw books I can't wait to list when I get home. :)

I was sorely let down by the face of the anti-CGC movement.

Who was that?

It was Schmidt's designation for me. Not sure if it was just for the weekend or forever. hm

I could give Schmidt his own CGC moniker.

hm

I sorely blamed on attendees for using cell phones for interfering their wireless credit card charger for the whole weekend. Many dealers complained that they COULDN'T charge the credit cards ALL DAYS ALL WEEKEND LONG. Don't point on CGC. Blame the attendees for using the cell phones too much.

I finally put a name and face to this username.

^^

^^

Does the one you know speak English?

^^

Do NOT pick on him. (tsk)

I did want to thank Greggy and Angelo (thewatcher) for the coke zeros. Wouldn't have made it without them.

My other hero of the show was Jamie graham (hockeyboy13). Couldn't have done the show without your assistance. Kudos.

Don't :facepalm: me. He shouldn't have left it at your house to begin with.

Really? That's your response? It was fine leaving it here. The fail is then trusting you with it.

^^

Do NOT pick on him. (tsk)

Why? Who is it that can't be picked on and has trouble typing out readable sentences?

Really? That's your response? It was fine leaving it here. The fail is then trusting you with it.

mess happens. (shrug)

My hat has seen more miles than I could ever have imagined...I'm afraid what it might look like if I ever get it back. eek

JJ

Next week.

The "face of the anti-CGC movement" met and then exceeded my expectations... Thanks again, Mike... :)

mess happens. (shrug)

My hat has seen more miles than I could ever have imagined...I'm afraid what it might look like if I ever get it back. eek

JJ

Sorry Jim. Seems I owe you a hat.