• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will/will the WALKING DEAD bubble burst?
7 7

3,607 posts in this topic

You know that some of these "specs" are actually fans, right?

Sorry, but I find it very hard to believe that buyers of CGC 9.8 and 9.9 copies, at current prices, are buying them as "pure fans".

spVrM.gif

Where are these speculators you speak of that buy at the downward turn of a successful book, who then expect it to double, triple, etc?

Is he a bot account? Can't be real. I'm just going to pretend you are an artificial poster because that makes me feel much better.

Sorry, but I find it very hard to believe that buyers of CGC 9.8 and 9.9 copies, at current prices, are buying them as "pure fans".

Dont forget cgc 10.0's.....I <3 them...you might be rite with some or most....but not All. Maybe you have lost sight to what collecting really means to some. To long in the game of spec.maybe? Or if you posted most of your 30,000 post in CG that might be it.. lol

Dont forget cgc 10.0's.....I <3 them...you might be rite with some or most....but not All. Maybe you have lost sight to what collecting really means to some. To long in the game of spec.maybe? Or if you posted most of your 30,000 post in CG that might be it.. lol

:o:o:o

OHHH ITS ON NOW!!

:o:o:o

OHHH ITS ON NOW!!

ku-xlarge.gif

Maybe not the 9.9, but why not on the 9.8s? I'm not into TWD, but I'm into other books that I've paid full going rate for simply because I wanted it and didn't want to spend time trying to find it on a deal.

There's a lot of people who simply don't have access to all the different avenues of buying comics, and taking it up the for full price is the only option. Hell, where I live there is only one comic shop within a 500+ mile radius - and it's got a very limited selection of books. My only option is to hunt around online for back issues, hot or not. If I decided that I wanted a TWD #1 in 9.8, I'd be stuck paying full price.

Unless I could get the "I'm Giving It To My Grandkids Because I'm A True Collector" discount.

5xr1l.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

If I left this thread, the average IQ would be cut in half.

Seriously, this is some of the dumbest, pidgin-English-constructed half-sentences in the history of the CGC forums, and I am in awe at the current state of the US educational system. doh!

A 9.6 #1 sold last night for $1,300. Certainly not showing signs of decreasing.

9.8s might have taken a slight dip but I predict they will be back to 2k soon.

Psssst, hey clueless.. go back and reread the posts where virtually everyone has stated the litmus test for TWD speculative prices will be AFTER the TV show is CANCELLED. :gossip:

Sorry, I really don't mind being insulted, but having to read mindless gibberish like this is just too much to ask of anyone.

It looks like someone typed in it Mandarin Chinese first and then put it through Google Translate. doh!