• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will/will the WALKING DEAD bubble burst?
7 7

3,607 posts in this topic

hm Hot Rage.

That could be a cool band name ..

People already stoled Cool Books from me, so go ahead and steal Hot Rage....as long as it's an all girl band.

I would see an all girl band named Hot Rage. Heck yeah.

You know a lot of girls who look the part, can any of them play musical instruments? If so, I say lets get this thing started.

hm Hot Rage.

People already stoled Cool Books from me, so go ahead and steal Hot Rage....as long as it's an all girl band.

You know a lot of girls who look the part, can any of them play musical instruments? If so, I say lets get this thing started.

Most of them think they can sing, but none of them can play instruments. Or musical instruments anyway.

hm Hot Rage.

Most of them think they can sing, but none of them can play instruments. Or musical instruments anyway.

hm

:o

:blush:

hm Hot Rage.

Ummmm... Hello? The Donnas :gossip:

1) Reading and being a fan of the stories is not that same as believing it is the sole reason comics still exist (which is part of the argument being throw about right now)

Who made THAT argument? Show me who made that argument.

2) If you really are such a believer, why own only a lowly 9.6? With such a disproportionate number of the comics in 9.8 (versus other "popular" books), why wouldn't you really put your money where your mouth is?

Because slabs are not what makes something relevant. 9 year old kids walking into my store and seeing a picture of the actor who played Shane and recognizing him as 'Shane from the Walking Dead'... that does. I find that amazing. And yet I see it regularly.

If you're argument is, will 9.8 #1 be worth more in 10 years or after the show ends... the answer can only be... who gives a crud.

If you're argument is, has Walking Dead reached into the cultural consciousness of our society... the answer is yes. You can deny it all you want. But it has.

The purpose of the thread is to discuss when (or if) the pricing bubble will bust on TWD 1. If you don't give a "crud" about what a stabbed 9.8 will be worth, why are you posting?

Especially with such aggression and absolution?

Interesting... here I thought I was being calm and definitive and you were the one being aggressive and absolute.

There is no absolute answer on the long term price of the 9.8 #1.

No one knows for sure.

That was easy.

:shrug:

You came into the thread, replied to several posts and capitalized words or used sarcasm to belittle the points others were attempting to make. Your positioning is aggressive and you attempt to diminish others (either directly or through their point of view).

From what I can see this is very typical of your posting style and it is pretty clear you are an arrogant jerk and not worth my time.

Thanks, have a nice day.

You totally described Chuck to a T. That guy really chaps my spurs...or whatever.

:insane:

Go go Gower power! (said to the Power Rangers theme)

Remember shilling/GPA manipulation could be a factor with a spike like that

If a book is selling for 3000, 3000, 3000, 3000, 8,000, 3,000 that hardly qualifies as a huge drop in value

More like hijinx

If Youngblood #1 has been selling for years for $4 then someone buys one for $9,000 then the next sale is $4 that does not equate to a '$8,996 drop in value.

If Youngblood #1 has been selling for years for $4 then someone buys one for $9,000 then the next sale is $4 that does not equate to a '$8,996 drop in value.

The last few sales on a 9.9:

Nov-10-2014 $9,000 Cert# 1198190007

Oct-20-2014 $9,225 Cert# 1107956001

Oct-14-2014 $8,850 Cert# 1134938014

Sep-14-2014 $6,100 Cert# 1134938014

Jul-22-2014 $7,200

Jun-22-2014 $8,600 Cert# 1198190007