• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clink August wins/regrets- the outbid alerts are rolling in

164 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if Clink has the auction books on hand by the time of the auction, or are they still in the hands of the original owners? Also, what is their cut of the final bid price?

they have all the books with them on site

Does anyone know if Clink has the auction books on hand by the time of the auction, or are they still in the hands of the original owners? Also, what is their cut of the final bid price?

they have all the books with them on site

And they get 10% if it's a consignment book, and 100% if they own it.

anyone win the TOS 49 white 8.0, I even called for the grader notes on it. If any of you won it ill gladly give them to you. :baiting:

Ummm, that doesn't end for 3 more hours :gossip:

I only have 1 thrill bid in tonight that i put in last night. i'm actually regretting it a tiny bit so anyone feel free to beat it although that it looking likely at this point :whatev:

LMAO

Nice to see you around Jim. Got any bids in play this time? hm

I have a few books I sincerely hope to not win :)

Hopefully my bids are low enough!

Glad you chuckled, as soon as I posted it I didn't know if it was to "risqué". I do have my eye on one piece of Original Art.

Jim

avengers :sick:

Just kidding :D:baiting:

Earths mightiest (and CHEAPEST!!!) superheroes baby! :cloud9:

:sick:

TECHNICAL NOTE: BRONTY'S ACCOUNT HIJACKED BY GREGGY :insane:

Actually I like early avengers a lot, the ones in the 20s and 30s not so much. Haven't read so many of the later ones besides the adams/smith issues