• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic book related tattoo?
1 1

121 posts in this topic

Not really from any comic, but has a comic feel to it.

37562_1446341091211_1613677775_1093164_5867503_n.jpg

This is actually a cover up. I had my initials tattooed when I was 15. You can still see the outline in the body.

Started on a cover-up yesterday. Didn't actually get to the cover-up part yet, because my artist wanted to do this part instead. Color and additional shading to come.

bgjdtmzl.jpg

The picture doesn't really do this thing justice, I'm very happy with it.

my first tattoo... age 44

That is awesome! I have been thinking of getting a tattoo for almost two decades now but something has always stopped me. The fact you got one at 44 is making me re-think this stance.

my first tattoo... age 44

That is awesome! I have been thinking of getting a tattoo for almost two decades now but something has always stopped me. The fact you got one at 44 is making me re-think this stance.

I can't remember where I read this but you should put a picture of the tattoo you want somewhere you will see it everyday for a year, if after a year you still like seeing it go for it.

This one is on my back, so I don't really notice it all that often anymore...

Carnage Symbiote Meatwad!

UXC1a2r.jpg

Part of a series, mixing my favorite comic villians with the Aqua Teens. I have a Joker Frylock coming up, but I still don't know what to do with Master Shake yet.

UXC1a2r.jpg

Part of a series, mixing my favorite comic villians with the Aqua Teens. I have a Joker Frylock coming up, but I still don't know what to do with Master Shake yet.

That's brilliant.

UXC1a2r.jpg

lol That's awesome! I LOVE ATHF!! :applause:

Maybe a Green Goblin Master Shake? Bullseye Master Shake? hm