• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Just Ryan's Kudos Forum

235 posts in this topic

Ryan is one of the best sellers on these boards. He has some excellent pricing!

Just bought some 9.8 slabs from him and Ryan delivered on all levels. Ryan knows how to pack and ship - you get the official seal of Toast approval...just as soon as I get someone to design a seal for me.

Thanks, Ryan!

Great experience, had 2 ToS slabs shipped over to the UK, well packed (bombproof), very happy.

Was a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks!

Paul

The Kudos thread, in my humble opinion, is a useful tool for those of us that buy and sell one these boards. It give folks a small insight into the type of person we are considering entering into a business agreement with.

Therefore, again in my humble opinion, this is the best place I can think of to leave my impression of "ITSJUSTRYAN"

I purchased a couple of TWD comics from Ryan last year and of course they came well package and quickly shipped, but since then I have quietly kept up with a lot of what he says here on the boards.

Being a noob that I am, I am hesitant to respond and open myself up to attacks by the more knowledgeable and experienced boardies.

But I have yet to see Ryan slam a boardie or lambaste them just because he can. And here this past week he and Harveyswick (another well respected board member organized and ran a charity drive that garnered close to $2,000 for a casual acquaintance that he had learned had fallen on hard times.

He started, participated in, and finished this campaign with the help of Mr. Swick and anonymously delivered the donations with no thought of personal glory or gain.

I have yet to meet either of these gentlemen, but I look forward to a day when I may. Next to the brave men and women who defend our country and those that keep us safe here at home as well, this is what I think of when I use the term "hero".

KUDOS RYAN !!!!!!!