• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,034 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, RedGiant said:

Anyone have a fast track economy ship lately?  

No prescreen or pressing - just a straight sub. I looked back through a few weeks of postings here but didn’t see any.  Trying to gauge an estimated date for some of my submissions. 

If you’ve had one ship lately would you be willing to share dates?  

I've got the same, and am wondering the same. Mine went to Scheduled For Grading on 4/20 but no updates since then.

On 6/2/2021 at 8:26 AM, skybolt said:

My 12/21 Quick press submission was shipped on Friday and received yesterday. Only 10 of 25 books received a 9.8 grade, which was very disappointing. As usual, I typically check the books to see what I did wrong to receive a lower grade. Unfortunately, upon close inspection I noticed at least 6-7 books with the same indentations in them as before. I'm not sure what happened. In the past if a book was not deemed pressable, CCS would notify me and provide reimbursement. Some books were pressed and pressed very well, while others looked the same as before. I sent CGC a complaint to see what happened. 

As an update, I did talk to a CGC representative today and they were very receptive. They asked me to send in photos, which will be shared with CCS. They did note that they won't likely get back to me until next week, which is understandable.

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

worth noting the mags were received 3/17, so 145 bus days from then so ya Sept or Oct......

I still should send in more lol but we'll see :) 

My mags were received (meaning delivered) on 4/8). So I'm hoping for November. That is painful to actually put in writing. 

Fast Track Modern

Marked as received and sfg on 4/22/2021

Marked as grading/QC on 5/28/2021

Marked as shipped 6/2/2021 (Tracking does not work yet so I assume they finished after their UPS pickup)

11 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Understand the Fast track but 6/3/21 SFG? 

FIFOMA...gettyimages-712-24_h8_optimized.gif.791dc055dd74cf87725eed87688e8f81.gif

Dork, nothing is going to happen for the next 2 to 2.5 months until it gets to Grading/QC you dumbarse

5 minutes ago, greggy said:

Dork, nothing is going to happen for the next 2 to 2.5 months until it gets to Grading/QC you dumbarse

I do understand that. Have several sitting there myself.

Just nothing better to do than :baiting: since we are all just waiting on them to play catch up.

Which the constant wave of in house signings and cons starting to open up will probably not happen any time soon. (shrug)

No need to get all riled up. :foryou:

Xoxo..

Aka The Irrelevant One..

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I do understand that. Have several sitting there myself.

Just nothing better to do than :baiting: since we are all just waiting on them to play catch up.

Which the constant wave of in house signings and cons starting to open up will probably not happen any time soon. (shrug)

No need to get all riled up. :foryou:

Xoxo..

Aka The Irrelevant One..

Do I seem riled up?

5 hours ago, greggy said:

@joeypostdelivers it personally so I skip the waiting to open part.  Personally delivered packages get entered the day of delivery. 

@greggy given CFPs posted TATs, your batches have been out of your hands for literally half the year right? Like your screenshots of current G/QC & F/I/S subs arrived at Joey to be worked on in like Dec or Jan?

2 minutes ago, Jaywalker0 said:

@greggy given CFPs posted TATs, your batches have been out of your hands for literally half the year right? Like your screenshots of current G/QC & F/I/S subs arrived at Joey to be worked on in like Dec or Jan?

The stuff that were shipped today ranged from stuff I shipped him in November to January. 

38 minutes ago, greggy said:

The stuff that were shipped today ranged from stuff I shipped him in November to January. 

prove it