• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,073 posts in this topic

On 2/3/2022 at 7:39 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

That is sorely humbling  :)

Tony Soprano sees that and that truck never makes it to greggyville. "fuhgeddaboutit, you got 150 large in insurance value. You made out like a bandit too so don't come crying to me. now get the eff out of here, I gotta get busy selling 300 freakin' copies of Do You Pooh?"

On 2/3/2022 at 6:44 PM, Bird said:

Tony Soprano sees that and that truck never makes it to greggyville. "fuhgeddaboutit, you got 150 large in insurance value. You made out like a bandit too so don't come crying to me. now get the eff out of here, I gotta get busy selling 300 freakin' copies of Do You Pooh?"

Yes it's a madhouse :headbang:

Perfect? Give and take. Let me out of here lol

:whee: the cry from all our books a cgc!

On 2/3/2022 at 4:44 PM, Bird said:

Hey, I've paid my protection money to Junior so I'm safe :(

I’m guessing these times are pretty normal right now but wanted to check. That’s my Jim Lee/Scott Williams SS book that’s been stuck for 2 months, and 35 books I sent in June of last year that were received 2 months later. Guessing I shouldn’t bother emailing them yet. 

3AE6F073-FF23-434C-BA68-7097E77C5B30.jpeg

Edited by Kerdese

On 2/3/2022 at 9:32 PM, Kerdese said:

I’m guessing these times are pretty normal right now but wanted to check. That’s my Jim Lee/Scott Williams SS book that’s been stuck for 2 months, and 35 books I sent in June of last year that were received 2 months later. Guessing I shouldn’t bother emailing them yet. 

3AE6F073-FF23-434C-BA68-7097E77C5B30.jpeg

Yep, normal. CCS tats are longer than CGC. With no fast track you might get them back by xmas.

On 2/4/2022 at 11:22 AM, skybolt said:

Two more of my four 4/11 CCS received submissions just went into SFG. I have one more left at CCS from that submission.

Wow, I guess some of mine will be a while longer. I'm only at 7 months. 

On 1/31/2022 at 4:58 PM, Miguelb said:

This is what I started doing and the first one was an extremely quick turnaround.  Next two fast tracks have been stuck in G/E/I for about a month now.  I'm back to regular slo mo submissions since some of the books im sending really wouldnt be worth spending the extra money on and I'm not in a massive rush.

When they finally opened the one stuck in Grading/QC they initially emailed to tell me that I had undervalued it and pushed it up to the standard tier.  Customer service rep told me that it wouldnt re-set the clock, but i am starting to think they did because two weeks on and here we are.  

Sooooo.  Initially received the needed to re-tier email January 6th and I approved that day.  Based on some comments in here I emailed them yesterday saying hey...whats going on?  This submission has been stuck in G/QC for two weeks now.  Immediate reply was there appears to be a hold on your account, I am CCing accounting.  Accouinting emails me about an hour later saying accounting is clearing this...shipping should be sending at any time now.  Just logged on and it's FINALLY in shipping status for Monday.

So, my question is...after approving the upgraded tier did someone not take off the freaking account hold and how much longer would have gone by had I not reached out to them yesterday??  GAHHHHHH!  Finally the end though...

On 2/4/2022 at 3:48 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Yes

Well congratulations on the upgrade.  :golfclap:

Sad that it still had pressable "finger bends to top of front cover " after a press.. :sorry:

On 2/4/2022 at 3:54 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Well congratulations on the upgrade.  :golfclap:

Sad that it still had pressable "finger bends to top of front cover " after a press.. :sorry:

Indeed. It is what it is

On 2/4/2022 at 11:22 AM, skybolt said:

Two more of my four 4/11 CCS received submissions just went into SFG. I have one more left at CCS from that submission.

These two have now moved to G/E/I