• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,066 posts in this topic

Anyone else having issues trying to lookup orders that fell off the list? 

I keep getting this error

Details not found. If you've entered a valid submission number, details will be available when the submission is at the "Scheduled for Grading" status.

On 6/22/2022 at 1:55 PM, Barth said:

Anyone else having issues trying to lookup orders that fell off the list? 

I keep getting this error

Details not found. If you've entered a valid submission number, details will be available when the submission is at the "Scheduled for Grading" status.

not so far, is yours still at pressing stage? that's what that sounds like but idk

On 6/22/2022 at 1:21 PM, Flatliner1313 said:

Greggy getting that preferential treatment

On 6/22/2022 at 1:28 PM, X_Phile said:

That is the GTAT (Greggy Turnaround Times) :wink:

Nah its his modern drek

On 6/22/2022 at 11:23 AM, Ryan. said:

Is Quality Control/Finalized a new status?

It must be because I did mention it a few months ago and some on here were not too sure. I had mine on a few submissions in the past switched from Grading Finalized to Grading Quality Control and vice versa on a few submissions.

Boom!

Modern pre-screen arrived and went into SFG on May 19th, and hit G/E/I at the end of the day today.

I've been super impressed with how fast the pre-screens have moved through over the past few months. 

On 6/22/2022 at 2:41 PM, Stefan_W said:

Boom!

Modern pre-screen arrived and went into SFG on May 19th, and hit G/E/I at the end of the day today.

I've been super impressed with how fast the pre-screens have moved through over the past few months. 

slow track or fast track?

On 6/23/2022 at 8:36 AM, thingsofstuff said:

10 book Modern Slow with pressing

Delivered 5/3/21

Received 6/21/21

CCS Billing 1/12/22

Scheduled for Grading 6/20/22

CGC Billing 6/20/22 (for this and all pending CGC orders so that was fun)

Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging 6/21/22

Quality Control/Finalized 6/22/22

Shipped 6/23/22

Were you happy with the grades? :foryou:

On 6/23/2022 at 11:12 AM, skybolt said:

Were you happy with the grades? :foryou:

Yes...it split 9.6 and 9.8s which is what I was expecting they all had press-able issues.  So it was def. worth the wait.  I can post more when I get them in hand early next week.  :wishluck: there are no mechanical errors.  Been following this thread lately and hoping to avoid any of those issues.

On 6/23/2022 at 9:36 AM, Flatliner1313 said:

So the take away is everything Modern is performing ahead of schedule. And anything that isn’t modern is languishing like the condensation on the back of a toilet tank. 

And despite this disparity, people are still quick to praise CGC for the good work.... lol

On 6/23/2022 at 9:36 AM, Flatliner1313 said:

So the take away is everything Modern is performing ahead of schedule. And anything that isn’t modern is languishing like the condensation on the back of a toilet tank. 

Economy FT is moving okay