• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,035 posts in this topic

On 8/3/2023 at 1:27 PM, X_Phile said:

Ditto on the 7/14. I also have 7/20 and 7/24 that have not be "received" yet. 

Here are a couple I have recently sent.  It does appear it is taking a bit to open the boxes.  

10 MODERNS SLOWBOAT

Delivered to CGC: 07/10/23

Scanned as securely stored:  07/14/23

SFG:  08/02/23

GEI:  pending          

G/QC: pending

Shipped: pending

10 MODERNS SLOWBOAT

Delivered to CGC: 07/24/23

Scanned as securely stored:  07/25/23

SFG:  pending

GEI:  pending          

G/QC: pending

Shipped: pending

Edited by jlrangers21

On 7/28/2023 at 5:07 PM, Junkdrawer said:

This submission should be interesting to watch. 

2 unlimited value

3 vintage

25 modern

Box is marked UV to get opened quicker. 

IMG_5390.jpeg

So this box was marked “UV” and got special attention over others. It was picked up Friday and hit the dashboard late today. All 3 orders are in the queue. I was expecting a quicker opening, but perhaps the other orders comprised that. Nevertheless we got a pulse.

IMG_5420.jpeg

On 8/3/2023 at 6:01 PM, Junkdrawer said:

So this box was marked “UV” and got special attention over others. It was picked up Friday and hit the dashboard late today. All 3 orders are in the queue. I was expecting a quicker opening, but perhaps the other orders comprised that. Nevertheless we got a pulse.

IMG_5420.jpeg

Picked up by CGC last Friday and as of yesterday Friday 8/4/23, the UV which state 2 day will likely be/ hopefully be Monday, and hopefully the modern submission goes into hyperdrive like others have shown. Getting that box opened is half the battle.

IMG_5422.jpeg

Even with all the summer comic cons going on the CGC TaT's are going super fast!

Screenshot 2023-08-05 at 3.10.35 PM.png

Each month I submit a book or two in the Unlimited Value tier, and those books have yielded some great results! :shy:

(7/27/23 received back today)

tmnnt.jpeg

Edited by NewWorldOrder

On 8/6/2023 at 9:04 PM, Instigator said:

Looks like my order in Quality Control has actually shipped and is half way back to me. Clicking on the status takes me to the tracking. Still can't see the grades on the books though.

image.thumb.png.d6a7218331312319e1e7fe4c945b6d30.png

Did you get a submission email yet? I know or pretty sure there is one when shipped. Odd that it is out of cgc and not finalized yet idk

On 8/7/2023 at 2:37 PM, greggy said:

image.thumb.png.2d476472e2afce13e0a172df44d63799.png

I don't mean to be rude or anything since I don't know you and I'm a newcomer on these forums. With the backlog that has started again, why even post this, it only gets more people angry at you that your books get through in days while some have books sitting waiting for a month to be checked in.

On 8/7/2023 at 8:45 PM, captainzombie said:

I don't mean to be rude or anything since I don't know you and I'm a newcomer on these forums. With the backlog that has started again, why even post this, it only gets more people angry at you that your books get through in days while some have books sitting waiting for a month to be checked in.

If he don’t post, you’d never know. Don’t hate the player 

Edited by Junkdrawer

On 8/7/2023 at 12:34 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Did you get a submission email yet? I know or pretty sure there is one when shipped. Odd that it is out of cgc and not finalized yet idk

No emails other than the original email when received into the system. I am overseas and the package is now in the country and should be delivered in the next couple of days and the status still has not changed from Grading/Quality Control.

image.thumb.png.8ad04dd6860e537331e0a8d7ce047547.png

Edited by Instigator