• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,049 posts in this topic

Two invoices in: one with the 15 day coupon, another just a reholder.

Invoice status online: coupon lot verified 5/16/13 & reholder lot verified 5/25/13.

When I called about the reholder, they changed the verified to received the same day.....which is one step backwards in the process.

Been checking every day on the coupon lot, and there's been no movement, no activity, nothing to demonstrate forward momentum.

I check the invoices today, and neither are in the system with any order status?

What gives? Did they hire gremlins at the CGC during the con-season?

So... I'm apparently a masochist, and I submitted another order. Figured if these didn't get in before this weekend, I'd be SCREWED.

HERE WE GO.

Modern Fast Track:

Received 5/30

Modern Fast Track:

Received 6/5

Half way to 10 days and they're still sitting in received....

CCS Paper- books delivered 6-3-2013. Invoiced 6-5-2013.

Current Status- In progress :o

Who knows how long In Progress will take.

After this it will go straight to CGC for grading in the Modern FT tier. Will keep everyone posted to see how long this process goes.

My first ever submission (non FT Modern) was received on 4/29, and went to Verified today. Right on track I suppose.
. This is actually quite an amazing TAT for non fast track modern. It looks like TAT's are all over the place and what was on time a couple months ago is now behind and what was behind is now on time. Keep plugging away CGC, I have a stack of modems, a couple magazines and a std. value invoice at CCS so I will update as I follow along.

My submission was received by Classic Collectible Services on 5/16 (that's when my credit card was billed). The two books are slated to be pressed by 6/8.

Three weeks to press two books.

My Value Fast Track went four weeks to seven weeks.

My first submission

4 Standard w/ coupon - delivered and verified on 6/6

3 Modern FT - delivered and received on 6/6

I'll keep updating as they are updated.

So... I'm apparently a masochist, and I submitted another order. Figured if these didn't get in before this weekend, I'd be SCREWED.

HERE WE GO.

Modern Fast Track:

Received 5/30

Modern Fast Track:

Received 5/30

Half way to 10 days and they're still sitting in received....

Modern Fast Track:

Received 5/30

Seven days and not even verified?