• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,038 posts in this topic

So my 5 book standard coupon submission is at CGC (thanks Joey). They separated the books into 2 groups online...I assume 4 books represented by the coupons, and the other book on its own. I'm curious to see if the times are the same for both even though there are different invoice numbers.

Standard coupon submission +1

Received 6/12

Verified 6/13

My comics have been with CGC for 1 month now and the status hasn't moved from "Received".

Is that common? How long does it take for them to verify? I've submitted before but don't remember it taking so long for the comics to be verified.

They are all in the Economy tier.

I've got a feeling I'm going to be waiting a loooooong time for this batch.

My comics have been with CGC for 1 month now and the status hasn't moved from "Received".

Is that common? How long does it take for them to verify? I've submitted before but don't remember it taking so long for the comics to be verified.

They are all in the Economy tier.

I've got a feeling I'm going to be waiting a loooooong time for this batch.

Its taking a month (almost to the day) to get the Modern Slow track with a TAT @36 days to go to verified. Since Econ is at 59 days I would say looking at 1month 3 weeks as an educated projected guess.

This will be interesting:

2 CGC Modern Molasses Track

Sent from Phx CC 6/9/14

2 Modern Tier books sent to Press then that "other" place

Sent from Phoenix 6/13/14

For CGC books, over/under Labor Day? Place your bets

(54 Business days not including Convention days starting 6/16/14)

4 Modern Slow Books:

4/23 Received

5/5 Verified

5/22 Graded

Still Waiting on Quality Control. They said It should be out of QC by the end of this week and shipped back by the week after.

Called today and still at graded phase in the encapsulation process. That's 3 weeks of encapsulation.

Currently at 37 days, and not even at the QC phase. They are saying that it looks like another week or two :/ They're really falling behind. Seems like the current turn around time on MST is 40-45 business days, sadly.

4 Modern Slow Books:

4/23 Received

5/5 Verified

5/22 Graded

Still Waiting on Quality Control. They said It should be out of QC by the end of this week and shipped back by the week after.

Called today and still at graded phase in the encapsulation process. That's 3 weeks of encapsulation.

Currently at 37 days, and not even at the QC phase. They are saying that it looks like another week or two :/ They're really falling behind. Seems like the current turn around time on MST is 40-45 business days, sadly.

I'm at a month since hitting graded on my value sub with no QC, and other subs at the same tier that arrived after mine have shipped. But at least CGC says it'll only be another week or two.

4 Modern Slow Books:

4/23 Received

5/5 Verified

5/22 Graded

My last modern standard submission was 41 business days (shipped out last week) - still better than the 60 business days it hit last year.

Modern Slow Track:

5/8/2014 Received

6/10/2014 Verified

6/13/2014 Scheduled for Grading

*25 Business Days

You are 4 days ahead of me so def keeping an eye on you :)

My date is 4/25 and I am sitting at graded. Just to give an idea

Modern Slow Track:

5/8/2014 Received

6/10/2014 Verified

6/13/2014 Scheduled for Grading

*25 Business Days

You are 4 days ahead of me so def keeping an eye on you :)

This would work if CGC operated on a FIFO system, which they don't. His TAT won't have much to tell you about yours.

Anyone know how long Value Fast Track is taking these days?

Thanks.

Peace,

Chip

Here's my last submission times

Value FT #1 - rec 4/7>verified 4/16>sch 5/7>grd 5/12> grd/qc 5/17>shipped 5/19