• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,075 posts in this topic

15 book slow track value sub showed up in the system as received on 3/25. My math says that the posted 59 day TAT plus 10 con Fridays in that span puts my expected due date at June 30th (I'm hoping that I actually see them by WW Chicago). Let's see how they do... :taptaptap:

:o Verified (finally) on 5/6. 24 (Mon-Thur) business days to reach this stage.

:o:o Scheduled for grading on 5/16, things are really moving now! lol

Graded on 5/17, all 15 showing blue labels! :cool:

6/19 - still stuck in Graded, not even moved to QC in 33 days :P At this point the 59 day TAT is not looking too likely...

6/20 - the key comments column has depopulated, which some have said is a sign that QC is right around the corner...

Modern slow track:

Received 4/25

Verified 5/27

They just told me moderns are at a 40 day turnaround. But we passed 30 and im not even scheduled for grading. I am thinking I still have another 3 weeks.

Scheduled for grading 5/29/14

No change

6/6/14 Graded
6/20 shipped

Modern Fast Track

5/23 "Scheduled for grading"

Hasn't been updated in a week. :P

It is 6/21, so either you have a typo or a bigger complaint than no movement in a week...

No typo and yes I'm beyond pissed. I have two more invoices that are below. They are also just sitting.

Modern Fast Track

06/06/14 "Received"

06/12/14 "Verified"

Both haven't been updated in days.

Modern Fast Track

5/23 "Scheduled for grading"

Hasn't been updated in a week. :P

It is 6/21, so either you have a typo or a bigger complaint than no movement in a week...

No typo and yes I'm beyond pissed. I have two more invoices that are below. They are also just sitting.

Modern Fast Track

06/06/14 "Received"

06/12/14 "Verified"

Both haven't been updated in days.

The 6/6 without movement beyond verified wouldn't be unusual in that timeframe. But if you have a FT sub that hasn't moved since hitting SFG way back on 5/23 you definitely have a legitimate complaint.

Modern Slow Track

Received 05/12

Verified 06/10

Schedule for Grading 06/16

Business Days: 25

Gah mine were received on the 12th of May as well and verified on the 12th of June...yet no movement since then :pullhair: come on today marks business day 30 and haven't even made it to SFG yet :(

Edited by iceman399

15 book slow track value sub showed up in the system as received on 3/25. My math says that the posted 59 day TAT plus 10 con Fridays in that span puts my expected due date at June 30th (I'm hoping that I actually see them by WW Chicago). Let's see how they do... :taptaptap:

:o Verified (finally) on 5/6. 24 (Mon-Thur) business days to reach this stage.

:o:o Scheduled for grading on 5/16, things are really moving now! lol

Graded on 5/17, all 15 showing blue labels! :cool:

6/23 - still stuck in Graded, haven't even moved to QC in 36 calendar days :P The 59th business day (accounting for con Fridays) is in one week. It's not looking good for them to hit even the inflated TAT stated on the site.

Yeah, i hit 36 business days for mine today and they are 'SFG' and have been for about a week and a half on Modern Slow...hoping some movement soon.

Second invoice is still 'verified' on the 20th business day.

MST > Received: 5/15 > Verified: 6/10 > Scheduled for Grading: 6/18 >

MST > Received 6/02 >

MFT > Received: 6/02 > Verified: 6/10 > Scheduled for Grading: 6/16 > Graded: 6/23

MST > Received: ?

MST > Received: ?

MFT > Received: ?

Order history page seems to be down again. Not that it matters much since my books haven't moved in over a month...

I came to find this thread just to see if others were having same problem...they haven't fixed it yet cause they are so busy doing our books right :baiting:

Order history page seems to be down again. Not that it matters much since my books haven't moved in over a month...

I came to find this thread just to see if others were having same problem...they haven't fixed it yet cause they are so busy doing our books right :baiting:

So you want the graders and CSRs to also be computer programmers. :facepalm:

I understand people's frustrations with CGC wanting their books back in a timely manner but there comes a point when people in this thread as just throwing out abolsute non-sense.

I understand people's frustrations with CGC wanting their books back in a timely manner but there comes a point when people in this thread as just throwing out abolsute non-sense.

And then there are others who don't see the obvious sarcasm in a post. Should I get a emote with a sarcasm sign for you?

Maybe they are training the programmers to run the encapsulation machine. :idea:

And then there are others who don't see the obvious sarcasm in a post. Should I get a emote with a sarcasm sign for you?

Yes cause without them I will always take you seriously since we are not in front of each other so I can see your mannerisms.

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt