• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,969 posts in this topic

Good to know. Maybe they hired some part-timers to work the weekends and send boxes out. Makes me hopeful that the logjam at QC/Shipping will be remedied.

I was thinking the same thing. Even if no grading is happening, it might indicate they are trying to clear the QC clutter.

A good portion of the CGC team is here in Pittsburgh this weekend for Pittsburgh Comicon. I don't think they brought any graders with them, but it's still gotta bite into their manpower.

Sidebar, if I shipped books through Joeypost and he sent me the invoice number, is there a way that I can track the books? The website keeps giving me an error that the invoice belongs to someone else and I can't view the books until they're graded.

Modern Slow Track 1

7/18 Received

8/27 Verified

9/3 Scheduled for Grading

9/9 Graded

TBD Quality Control

TBD Shipped/Safe

Modern Fast Track 1

8/5 Received

9/22 Verified

9/26 Scheduled for Grading

TBD Graded

TBD Quality Control

TBD Shipped/Safe

:taptaptap: waiting and waiting on that 9/9 graded to at least hit QC.

Modern Slow Track 1

7/18 Received

8/27 Verified

9/3 Scheduled for Grading

9/9 Graded

TBD Quality Control

TBD Shipped/Safe

Modern Fast Track 1

8/5 Received

9/22 Verified

9/26 Scheduled for Grading

TBD Graded

TBD Quality Control

TBD Shipped/Safe

:taptaptap: waiting and waiting on that 9/9 graded to at least hit QC.

I would call

Spoke to some people from CGC today at the Pittsburgh Comicon. They said they're finally caught up from "Con Season" and they're doing everything they can to clear the logjam in QC/Shipping. Hopefully things will be moving soon. I Fast-Tracked three Signature Series books today so I *hope* to have them back within a month.