• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,969 posts in this topic

I have a Modern slow track sub that's been sitting at graded for 3 weeks. I called last week to get a status update and was told that the books were heat sealed and will go out Tuesday. It's Thursday and still sitting at graded. Sigh.

Another week. Still sitting at Graded.

So the search function here is complete junk & I don't want to clutter the Ask CGC forum with a question about this & have been looking for about 20 minutes now, but I want to ask someone here:

Is there something I'm missing for putting together my submission form online but selecting the "pre screen" option? I've got enough books to meet the minimum, but for some reason, I can't seem to find the "pre screen" option for the life of me. Or is this something that I add at the end once it shows that I have enough books to meet the minimum?

Thanks in advance.

Thank you, but that's not exactly what I was asking.

I know I can do it on the PDF. Can I only choose it if using the fillable PDF submission form or can I select it if I'm using the online submission form?

Like, is it something I'd have to physically check off with a pen after printing the online submission form that I have to print anyway to go in with the submission?

Thanks

Edited by Doktor

1/5 Modern been sitting at graded for I think this is the third week. 2 separate magazine submissions sitting at graded for a week. My 2/2 modern has been scheduled for grading since Monday, My 2/19 modern has been received, my 2/20 modern has been received, my 2/2 economy is verified, my 3/2 coupon submission is verified, AND my economy fast track with pressing has been at CCS for 6 weeks now and still in process.

Whole lotta waiting.

Submissions in process----

SLOW VALUE---20 books.....rec'd 11-18-14....verified 12-29-14....scheduled 1-30-15.....graded 2-2-15....QC 3-9-15...shipped safe 3-11-15...should be a little over 4 months door-to-door..

SLOW MODERN---7 books.....rec'd 11-18-14....verified 1-6-15....scheduled 1-14-15...graded 1-22-15....QC 3-2-15....shipped safe 3-2-15...back 3-12-14.....just under 4 months door-to-door...

-----Now I can send some more and start the process all over again...

Modern fast track 12 books received 3-16

Economy fast track 3 books received 3-16

We shall see

Guessing April 20th

My EFT took a calendar month to hit graded, so April 20 may be a touch ambitious for that sub. Not sure what MFTs are running these days, you may have more of a shot there.

Invoice 1

Standard (Coupon submission)

Received - 1/30/15

Verified - 2/2/15

Scheduled for Grading - 2/17/15

Graded/Quality Control - 2/23/15

Shipped/Safe - 2/24/15

In-Hand - 3/2/15

Invoice 2

Modern (slow)

Received - 1/30/15

Verified - 2/24/15

Scheduled for Grading - 3/6/15

Graded - 3/16/15

Modern fast track 12 books received 3-16

Economy fast track 3 books received 3-16

We shall see

Guessing April 20th

My EFT took a calendar month to hit graded, so April 20 may be a touch ambitious for that sub. Not sure what MFTs are running these days, you may have more of a shot there.

My MFT has been sitting at Verified since the 6th.