• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,969 posts in this topic

94 days and counting on an Economy submission. Never again. I'd rather pay extra than waste all this time.

You still have a bit of a wait to go. Pretty sure economy is over 120 day TAT.

They have been sitting at graded for almost 2 weeks now, so heres hoping.

Three book Economy FT submission

(Based on posted TAT of 25 business days with 5 con Fridays in the mix, the estimated ship date is 3/31)

Received 2/17

Scheduled for grading 3/11

Graded 3/16

Key comments removed 3/23, which is usually a prelude to QC. :wishluck:

94 days and counting on an Economy submission. Never again. I'd rather pay extra than waste all this time.

Yep - fast track is definitely the way to go.

Damn it.

-slym

I have a modern fast track that is currently sitting at 6 weeks. Still waiting to ship.

Damn it.

-slym

I have a modern fast track that is currently sitting at 6 weeks. Still waiting to ship.

You need to make a call on that one.

Damn it.

-slym

+1

My most recent FT took 15 business days ...

Damn it.

-slym

+1

I'll give them a call tomorrow. They received the books on Feb. 9th.

Damn it.

+1

+2

-slym

New submission:

4 - Standard Coupon: Received 3/2/15

3 - Slow Modern: Received 3/2/15

4 - Standard Coupon: Verified 3/3/15

4 - Standard Coupon: Scheduled for grading 3/19/15

4 - Standard Coupon: Graded 3/23/15

16912662791_3e76e472f9_b.jpg

I need to call da pole-lease because there is a hostage situation. Five books economy, invoice date 12/01/14.

If they weren't fast tracked then you should just put the phone down and make some :popcorn:

Key notes went from being full key notes to just the snippets on Friday. I'm guessing this is a good thing.

That is typically a prelude to QC, the last stage before shipping. I'm in the same boat with my Economy FT.

Damn it.

-slym

+1

I'll give them a call tomorrow. They received the books on Feb. 9th.

Called them this morning and they got it shipped out for me. I'm guessing that my submission had somehow flown under the radar.

The customer service rep explained that they were "down a man" this week.

Damn it.

-slym

+1

That is less time than coupon submissions.

I have my first modern fast track sitting at graded. It's three books and this is my first fast track shipment. Any idea about how long I will be waiting they have been marked as graded since Sunday? I took the advice I got and stopped thinking about the 12 books I sent in at the beginning of Feb. on the normal economy track which are only marked scheduled to be graded (hopefully by June sometime lol). I will never go with the $18 track again I think the extra $10 will get made up in the faster turn around time because it seems like I would be able to send 2-3 fast track orders in the time it takes for 1 slow track (I can't back up the times I am a rookie) but from what I have read on this thread the extra $10 is totally worth it.

Three book Economy FT submission

(Based on posted TAT of 25 business days with 5 con Fridays in the mix, the estimated ship date is 3/31)

Received 2/17

Scheduled for grading 3/11

Graded 3/16

Key comments removed 3/23.

Graded/QC 3/25