• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,954 posts in this topic

1st sub:

Standard Modern (5 books)

Dropped off at C2E2 4/25

Received 5/4

Verified 6/29

Scheduled for Grading 7/13

Graded 7/14

Graded/Quality Control 8/5

Shipped/Safe 8/10 :grin:

dammit you passed me up

Good, they are clearing out the C2E2 crowd finally. I've got 6 different orders sitting at graded ranging from May 4th to July 12th. Every time I think about it I imagine the warehouse from the Indiana Jones movie where the Ark of the Covenant is stored and an encapsulation machine at the very end.

Good, they are clearing out the C2E2 crowd finally. I've got 6 different orders sitting at graded ranging from May 4th to July 12th. Every time I think about it I imagine the warehouse from the Indiana Jones movie where the Ark of the Covenant is stored and an encapsulation machine at the very end.

Have you called them?

Book sitting at Graded in the month of May should have been shipped.

Every time I call them a + result happens.

Give it a try. (shrug)

My measly two mags are still sitting as Graded for the second week. I'd probably be going crazy if they sat as graded for 2 months.

MFT: Received 7/17 ---- Scheduled for Grading 8/4

Now Graded 8/5.

Gotta give them kudos. Figured SDCC would drag out the wait much longer.

Status changed to 'Grading / Quality Control' today. So, easy chart would be....

MFT:

7/17 - Received

7/24(?) - Verified

8/4 - Scheduled for Grading

8/5 - Graded

8/11 - Grading / Quality Control

If my 5/4 Modern submission doesn't ship today, it will be the first time since I've been keeping record in February 2013 that I have had a submission go 100 days or more. :facepalm:

So basically it takes a little over a quarter of a year to get books back these days.

If my 5/4 Modern submission doesn't ship today, it will be the first time since I've been keeping record in February 2013 that I have had a submission go 100 days or more. :facepalm:

Did you call them?

I've called twice and my 4/22 MST books "still" have not shipped out..

I'll call tomorrow afternoon for the third time if they don't ship out today. :cry:

Two weeks and still sitting at graded. The magazines were received on 6/24 - is there a current turn around time for magazines?