• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,980 posts in this topic

lol Good to know. I called USPS yesterday too, and the nice lady said nearly the same thing. Though you'd think they'd scan/download more frequently, especially once it left Atlanta. Sigh. This is not helping my anxiety levels.

lol Good to know. I called USPS yesterday too, and the nice lady said nearly the same thing. Though you'd think they'd scan/download more frequently, especially once it left Atlanta. Sigh. This is not helping my anxiety levels.

I use registered mail alot. It always seems to take at least 7 business days to get anywhere with infrequent tracking updates.

I use registered mail alot. It always seems to take at least 7 business days to get anywhere with infrequent tracking updates.

Appreciate the note. Helps hearing from you guys who are familiar with it. My tracking finally updated to say that the package was now in DC and on its way to "the destination". Thought it would come through Richmond, but whatever, at least I have confirmation again that the package is (slowly) making its way to me.

:taptaptap:

Appreciate the note. Helps hearing from you guys who are familiar with it. My tracking finally updated to say that the package was now in DC and on its way to "the destination". Thought it would come through Richmond, but whatever, at least I have confirmation again that the package is (slowly) making its way to me.

:taptaptap:

Yeah, it is hard with registered mail to endure the wait time. However, in the back of your mind, you can rest easy as it is very secure. (thumbs u

MST - 9 books

Received 5/19/15

Verified 7/22/15

Scheduled for Grading 7/31/15

Graded 8/6/15

MST - 9 books

Received 6/15/15

Verified 8/12/15

MST - 9 books

Received 5/19/15

Verified 7/22/15

Scheduled for Grading 7/31/15

Graded 8/6/15

MST - 9 books

Received 6/15/15

Verified 8/12/15

It took 2 months to get the books verified?? I guess you just have to ship the books to them and forget about them until they come back slabbed.

Edited by 1Cool

Often the books are verified just prior to being scheduled for grading.

I wish that was true for my magazine submission. They sat for a couple weeks at graded and now over a week at the Q/A stage. 2 months to get two modern magazines slabbed seems crazy long but their website says 7 weeks is standard.