• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,947 posts in this topic

On 4/7/2021 at 10:56 AM, Every Day A Story said:

2 Book Magazine Walkthrough Press & Grade

Delivered 3/19/21

Received 4/11/21

Still no movement on a Walkthrough order; landed @10 days CCS TAT which was upped to 15 days TAT midway. 

Books are now 4 days over new 15 days TAT and still no movement. Exactly why is this called Walkthrough again?

Edited by Every Day A Story

5 minutes ago, Nazirite said:

A 16 business day jump for standard smh

ya cause I have a value fast-track received 4/05, but it was at 31 days when it went away as tier

I called to see if "i'd" be able to see estimated TAT like if the Economy fast track "absorbed" it or not. Never got a clear answer, but the say "June 12th would be 'pushing it" so we'll see.

With Economy Fast-track at 43 bus days, it kind of explains the June 12th with my books remark lol I guess it may have cleared it up a bit haha

I've submitted to CGC for at least 15 years. I've submitted in person at shows and of course on-line. Can't say I have seen anything quite like what's going on right now. I wish CGC would open a West Coast branch say in Southern California. :idea: I would submit a resume if they ever did. 

Staying on topic though... I have the most submissions with CGC I have ever done. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Here's a positive for an express order.

Delivered on 4/26/2021 Received (scheduled for grading) on 4/28/2021 and today 5/6/2021 grading/CC.

It definitely is a gimmick that the turn around time we pay for or even the Fast Track doesn’t begin until it’s “officially” received.

Before the price change rush it was about 25-30 business days tell “Received” might get longer. I would love to complain at CGC but even the top comic pressers I know and use are back logged just as far back. Now would be the time to become a reputable pressing company lol.