• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,955 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, lotofsilver said:

Progress. SFG today. Happy for any movement!

Screenshot_20210513-154909_Chrome.jpg

That's what I'm talking about that's good stuff!

Now 3/26 doesnt seem that far off, amazing I can go from extreme to relief  :headbang:

:takeit::tink:

200-3.gif

On 5/5/2021 at 8:27 PM, Ron C. said:

I still have a Modern FT book received on 3/10/21 that is still SFG. I called 2 weeks ago and was told that it was graded, but encapsulating was backed up. C'mon.

It is now 3+ weeks after I was told it was already graded and waiting for encapsulation. Yet it is still listed as SFG. I wonder if CGC is running short of raw materials to slab books?

7 minutes ago, Ron C. said:

It is now 3+ weeks after I was told it was already graded and waiting for encapsulation. Yet it is still listed as SFG. I wonder if CGC is running short of raw materials to slab books?

Odd, mine are stuck on SFG. I subbed 9 books, 1 with a custom label.

The single custom label was processed last Friday, shipped alone, the remaining 8 are stuck.

2 minutes ago, Ninja0215 said:

I can see the real issue in this mess is pressing.  

I went from the end is nigh to on top of the world 🤣

What else is funny? This is the first time ever I sprang for fast track....

Chose value tier cause only one was possible to be above the threshold

What happens? They do away with the whole lol tier and everything :roflmao:

20 hours ago, SeanYork said:

CCS charged my card today --- at the new price!!!!   I called but haven't heard back from then yet.

I've had the same issue, emailed on 05/01 still no response. Been hounding them in the "Ask CGC" forum and the current situation is management is looking into it and working to get it resolved...:blahblah:

2 minutes ago, Ninja0215 said:

This mess is gonna happen to me and I'm not ready for it

I used a credit card (not a bank/debit card) so if all else fails, I'll dispute and Amex will take care of it with a chargeback. Hope it doesn't come to that, but I'll get my $$ back fo sho.

Just now, Fisionbomb said:

I used a credit card (not a bank/debit card) so if all else fails, I'll dispute and Amex will take care of it with a chargeback. Hope it doesn't come to that, but I'll get my $$ back fo sho.

Same.bro, we can fight back lol

32 minutes ago, SeanYork said:

When I sent my book in for Standard in March I think it was only 15 days.  I remember thinking even if it takes a while to open it there is no way I won't get this back before the registry deadline.

I don't think any of us are ....

48 minutes ago, SeanYork said:

When I sent my book in for Standard in March I think it was only 15 days.  I remember thinking even if it takes a while to open it there is no way I won't get this back before the registry deadline.

I’m not exaggerating when I say, I’ve never tolerated a company more than CGC. I’ve made so many bs excuses TO MYSELF to justify using this company it’s sad. I’ve dropped companies/brands for less. 

3 hours ago, SeanYork said:

Maybe they will be back in time for next year.. Maybe.....

On 5/12/2021 at 2:12 PM, sagekilz said:

If this date is set in stone, it'll be 64 business days.  Submission received by CGC 2/23/2021.

Hello,

Thank you for your e-mail. Your items are currently in the grading room. Based on the turnaround time for the tier, your items should be shipping on/around 05/23/21.

Regards,

Rebecca Bonacci
Customer Service
Certified Collectibles Group
p. 800-642-2646 x174 | f. 941-360-2553
collectiblesgroup.com 

Submission received by CGC 2/23/2021.

58 business days.

Edited by sagekilz