• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your all time favourite cover

187 posts in this topic

Used the search function for this but couldn't see a topic, so here goes, and apologies if indeed it has been done before.

Seen literally thousands of covers in my 35 yrs of comics, but this one (for me) stands head and shoulders above all the rest. Perfection.

(incidentally "Life And Death And The End Of Time") is my favourite titling to a story too.

rtqec7.jpg

I don't think I can narrow it down to just one, but one of the more recent ones I liked was Neal Adams' Daredevil #1 variant.

DD-1-Neal-Adams-variant.jpg

I had not seen that before...it's awesome. I hate to see his recent work denegrated just because ennui engorged fanboys are upset that a 70 year old man doesn't draw the same as when he was 35.

Again, I absolutely love that cover :cloud9:

I love this one because it's got all the cool throwbacks of an SA cover (call out of the action going on, floating head surprise guest, Kirby dots), and it's got a nice close-up fight scene with a zombiefied Ms. Marvel.

Uncanny_X-Men-269.jpg

I love this one as well, one - because it's got my gal, Savage Land Rogue on it, and two - it's got great 90's hairdos going on in it, along with a big, huge Nick Fury Male-Compensation Gun. Mags looks tough, too.

detail.jpg

So many greats to choose from. I'm going to pick a Frazetta or Jeffrey Jones and probably a painting, but my "favorite" fluctuates daily.

This is probably my favorite for this week. :cloud9:

creepy16.gif