• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics General's Movie Subforum

619 posts in this topic

If comic book movies don't tell the original comic book stories panel by panel, frame by frame, with Xerox like precision, & if comic book movies don't feature actors who are exact physical replicas of the illustrated characters, then they shouldn't be made.

If they are made, then I'll let the internet know my displeasure -- my utter disgust -- many times a day, for years & years.

:cloud9:

:wishluck:

ant-man-movie-logo-110192812.jpeg

Disney and Marvel have issued their latest scheduling update and into the bargain finally put Ant Man on the calendar.

For the US at least, Edgar Wright‘s very, very long awaited contribution to the Marvel Movie-verse will be released on November 6, 2015.

That’s after the second Avengers movie. It’s also literally the first time one Edgar Wright project has been locked in before the previous one was even released.

Any comments on Atlas Shrugged part 2 movie? I never read Ayn Rand's book or even her "Fountainhead" book. :golfclap: Just saw Atlas Shrugged part 1 on dvd from Red Box, and enjoyed it more than Judge Dredd 3D.

I never thought it would get made, and didn't even hear it was released.

The movie pales in comparison to the book (all of her books are great), though it was fun to watch. I'll search out P.2 :)

:
Disney and Marvel have issued their latest scheduling update and into the bargain finally put Ant Man on the calendar.

For the US at least, Edgar Wright‘s very, very long awaited contribution to the Marvel Movie-verse will be released on November 6, 2015.

That’s after the second Avengers movie. It’s also literally the first time one Edgar Wright project has been locked in before the previous one was even released.

Hopefully we'll get to see the Giant Man version of Pym in this movie.

& the Wasp :D

:

Hopefully we'll get to see the Giant Man version of Pym in this movie.

& the Wasp :D

And Goliath and Yellowjacket. :)

Pym has had more identities than you can shake a mandible at.

Do you ever wish you could un-meet someone? There is not enough turpentine in the world to cleanse my soul :(

YE-OWCH. That's a waving finger-snap burn if I ever heard one. Who was that aimed at?

Yellowjacket's sweet. That was Pym during my early to mid '80's OO Avengers run reading days.

:headbang:

You just like Yellowjacket because he's got Pimp Hand.