• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics General's Movie Subforum

619 posts in this topic

(K)ant-manifold :)

In the philosophy of Kant, the manifold is the unorganized flux presented to the senses, but not experienced, since experience results from the mind structuring the manifold by means of concepts. The nature of the unstructured manifold is unknowable (transcendental).

Unorganized Flux :cloud9:

I'm pretty sure I heard The Ultimate Warrior talk about this during an interview.

I wouldn't have predicted that.

Why make a movie about a non Avenger(Ant-Man)? Why not explain the Black Widow/Hawkeye origins? They are the only ones without a previous film.

Is there a reason they can't do both?

Why make a movie about a non Avenger(Ant-Man)? Why not explain the Black Widow/Hawkeye origins? They are the only ones without a previous film.

As far as the film goes, Wright stated that his -script is an origin story that wouldn't work well in the Avengers movie.

Also, supposedly Wright will be directing a post-credits scene for Iron Man 3 in which Ant-Man confronts Chen Lu.

BTW - so far this is the only image Wright has released.

movies_edgar_wright_twitter_clue.jpg

Aunt May Unleashed - in theaters 2017

She's a vixen in garter belts.

Focus. Introduce Pym as a supporting character in one of the established series before committing time and money to a major project. Just my opinion. BTW, is Starhawk still a Guardian Of The Galaxy? Could Charlie Sheen pull off Bruce Wayne?

Iron Man 3 Trailer Teaser

Good thing they announce a trailer now...with a pre-trailer trailer. :facepalm:

Otherwise,we wouldve missed it completely what with all the lack of media on Earth.

This world is becoming too avant-garde.

On another note,i'm curious to see what the reaction is gonna be to be back with single hero movies for a while.

Otherwise,we wouldve missed it completely what with all the lack of media on Earth.

On another note,i'm curious to see what the reaction is gonna be to be back with single hero movies for a while.

It may be a first.

An 18 second teaser trailer, announcing the upcoming trailer for a movie next Tuesday.

It may be a first.

An 18 second teaser trailer, announcing the upcoming trailer for a movie next Tuesday.

Ben Kingsley as the Mandarin.

ironman3-600x250.png

I've never been a fan of super hero group movies. Keep it focused, I say!

So what are the odds that this is the bad guy in the new Iron Man movie?

292794_296680800441582_1260114908_n.jpg

Have they ever announced who the new villain is? I'm betting on either Iron Hulk or Ultraman.