• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Ugh. I guess I havent been keeping up....just noticed the comicspro variant.

How many freaking variants of #1 are there now?

Comicspro variant?? Do you mean CBLDF variant?

No i meant the comicspro blue variant. The CBLDF is orange is it not?

I've not seen or heard about the comicspro do you have a link?

I've not seen or heard about the comicspro do you have a link?

Personally I love variants [if they come out around the same time the standard issue comes out] but this is getting ridiculous and is watering it down for me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nowhere-Men-1-ComicsPro-Variant-RARE-NM-MT-/200899356692?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2ec688e814

Comicspro where just given out at the annual meeting held this morning.

That explains it. Thanks.

I love me some NWM and I will certainly pick a few of these up but Im going to plea to E.S. to STOP THE MADNESS after this and the CBLDF book. Please no more variants months after the book has come out.

Edited by VEI Reborn

he already responded to this concept (which is really more myth than fact). If people want to buy books, they are going to sell them. The secondary market does not dictate the primary market

Also, and I mean this very seriously. If you think having another micro run variant on a book is going to destroy its value, or "confuse" people, then I say this:

The books value wasnt real to begin with.

Adding another super limited variant can not and will not destroy real value from a desired book. If it does have a negative impact, its simply waking people up to an over inflated value already there.

he already responded to this concept (which is really more myth than fact). If people want to buy books, they are going to sell them. The secondary market does not dictate the primary market

Also, and I mean this very seriously. If you think having another micro run variant on a book is going to destroy its value, or "confuse" people, then I say this:

The books value wasnt real to begin with.

Adding another super limited variant can not and will not destroy real value from a desired book. If it does have a negative impact, its simply waking people up to an over inflated value already there.

Hmmm interesting. With that being said, I wonder what it would cost to get a board exclusive micro variant. Id most likely be willing to front the money

interesting idea, they definitely wouldnt let you do it retroactively. These i am sure were "printed" earlier....

His comments were in reply to Andy70 regarding variant programs like ghost/phantom, and store variants in general.