• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic you will never sell

183 posts in this topic

Whats one comic in your collection that youll never part with?

Grifter #12 from the New 52.

This years birthday gift from my 6 year old grandson and the first comic he's ever bought for me with his own money :luhv:

That is great!

SuperPro1.jpg

I paid top dollar for this cause it said "Special edition".... I wont get rid of it cause it shows me to really consider all buys I make. Not to be foolish...

Anyone else have a regret/mistake comic they wont give up?

Still wondering if i should send it to cgc?

Seeing Steve's and Trevors books, I think it's pretty silly that CGC uses green labels on comics that are clearly autographed (especially when they're personalized or predate their signature series offering). I look at is as a deliberate thumbing of nose to keep their signature series up on a pedestal.

rantrant

(shrug)[font:Times New Roman]Tough call. I just can't bring myself to isolate one key book from my collection![/font] hm

img_SilverStreak7_058-1-1-1.jpg

img_MysticV22_037-1-1-1.jpg

img_USA1_039-2-1-1.jpg

img_CaptainAmerica9FC_170-1.jpg

img_AW19_141-1-1.jpg

img_AW21_143-1-1.jpg

img_PL17_190-1.jpg

[font:Times New Roman]Then there are those in my tag line! :facepalm:

Of course, as a buyer, seller and trader of high grade gold nothing is written in stone,

...but even upgrading, it's difficult letting go of an old under-copy. :ohnoez:

Trust me, it ain't pretty watching a grown man MANNUP cry! (sniff, sniff)[/font] :cry:

I will never sell YOUR comics.

As much as I'd like to say I'd never sell comics in my collection, I value some things in life more than comics, so I can't honestly say it.

Least likely for me to sell is my last copy of...

Cruel and Unusual Punishment #2

http://www.comics.org/issue/370840/cover/4/

DG