• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic you will never sell

183 posts in this topic

This one that my daughter made for me.

Monster Forrest Hunters #0 starring Fred and Edd Boloney

Forrest_Hunters.jpg

Yeah I know it's cheesey, but it's SUPER DUPER RARE!!! :P

Nice corners...if you submit this it has a pretty good chance of being the #1 census copy.

As for me...never say never, but if I could only keep one of my books it'd be this one:

8106391930_94b06eec3f_b.jpg

I have a copy of Conan the barbarian #42 that I got when I was about 10, it was a personal treasure because of how old I thought it was, heck it was 4 years older than I was. Turns out it was just beat up, not old. But still it's in my collection and always will be.

large.jpg

I could never sell this....heck, nobody would want it...

godzillass.jpg

hm [font:Times New Roman]It might've sold before being pressed. (shrug)

But structural issues don't lessen the rock star status of the signatories!

Given the international fame of Bedrock that variant is already a classic of Flintstonian proportions...

ea5364a9-1A.jpg

Madrid [/font]

godzillass.jpg

Given the international fame of Bedrock that variant is already a classic of Flintstonian proportions... [/font]

There are a total of five copies signed by Eric Powell and Richard Evans. I bought the books from Richard, had them mailed from Texas to Tennessee, took the books to San Diego 2010, had Brian Condravy witness them and drop them off to CGC. Richard has one, I have three and a close friend has the fifth copy. They were never pressed, smart arse... not any of them.

Given the international fame of Bedrock that variant is already a classic of Flintstonian proportions...

There are a total of five copies signed by Eric Powell and Richard Evans. I bought the books from Richard, had them them mailed from Texas to Tennessee, took the books to San Diego 2010, had Brian Condravy witness them and drop them off to CGC. Richard has one, I have three and a close friend has the fifth copy. They were never pressed, smart arse... not any of them.

:gossip: I think he's making a hilarious funny about the Godzilla stomp...

There are a total of five copies signed by Eric Powell and Richard Evans. I bought the books from Richard, had them them mailed from Texas to Tennessee, took the books to San Diego 2010, had Brian Condravy witness them and drop them off to CGC. Richard has one, I have three and a close friend has the fifth copy. They were never pressed, smart arse... not any of them.

I don't care. :gossip:

:eyeroll:Your sense of humor is legend; I'm determined to find it! smiley-char156.gif

:eyeroll:Your sense of humor is legend; I'm determined to find it! smiley-char156.gif

I'm betting it's shacked up with your humility.

Nice trifecta, Tom. Still collecting All Stars?

Heya! :hi:

Actually, I just sold them all off in a bulk lot. With the exception of the #8 I posted, of course!

I still love All Star Comics, but I was falling out of love with collecting the whole run. So off they went, after much deliberating. I did get 70% of the way there, though, which was kinda cool.

These days I'm chasing early Tecs and the Wonder Woman 1-200 run. :cloud9:

I'm betting it's shacked up with your humility.

smiley-char143.gif