• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2013 - It's Never to Early, Oct 10-13

531 posts in this topic

Man, I'm glad that I'm home.

Glad you made it home safe and sound, it was fun hanging with you!!!!

A pleasure to meet you guys in person. I'm in Cooperstown right now.

Have fun!!! It was great talking to you!

Glad to hang out with you guys on Sat. Hope the rest of your evening went well.

Thanks for setting that up Dmac!

Bitter I can't wait to see that video that we talked about just to spite G.A.tor.

G.A.tor you and Filter are very awesome and the books are mind blowing. Prices are great and hope to be in the market for a nice book soon so that I can pick it up off of you guys. Danielle's daughter is quite the machine for cleaning up the booth when the floor hours are over.

Had a blast at the biggest con I have ever been too!

Glad to hang out with you guys on Sat. Hope the rest of your evening went well.

Thanks for setting that up Dmac!

Bitter I can't wait to see that video that we talked about just to spite G.A.tor.

G.A.tor you and Filter are very awesome and the books are mind blowing. Prices are great and hope to be in the market for a nice book soon so that I can pick it up off of you guys. Danielle's daughter is quite the machine for cleaning up the booth when the floor hours are over.

Had a blast at the biggest con I have ever been too!

I had a great time hanging out with you guys on Saturday as well. thanks again to Dmac for setting it up.

So - All I really want to say is thank you.

I just got back from taking the kids to the allergist and handed them some highly anticipated Lego, cooked dinner (meat on the charcoal grill is not really dinner), helped with homework, and unclogged a few of rain catchers at my house neglected the past few weeks preparing for the con. I have not unpacked my bag or cleared my eMail\vMail, Oh! my body kind of aces and I have really bad chapped lips from the dry Javits Center air.

Like you, we work hard to bring the right people (collections) for you to do business. You are a great loyal compelling group, professional, knowledgeable, fun, and the best this industry has to offer and I am lucky to have.

I am about to crash out and all I really want to say is thank you.

///M

I'd like to thank everyone for stopping by The Artists Choice booth and introducting yourselves to me. Its always nice to put a face to the name of folks of I've been emailing for several years.

I'd also like to say NO THANKS to the inconsiderate cosplay people that blocked the aisles, entrance and exits, stairs, and other areas in general that blocked the flow of people traffic. I really wish security would do a better job managing these hinderances.

Perhaps next year I will bring a cattle prod to keep them moving! :devil: