• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2013 - It's Never to Early, Oct 10-13

531 posts in this topic

Less than 10 Days to go :banana:

We will be set up at Booth #1274 (Main Room) & Artist Alley N307 (Same as last Year) downstairs. We will have a load of Comic Book supplies, Mylars / Mylites, Top Loaders holders for your Photographs, Prints & Posters, Sketchpads, Tubes & More

We will have Comics for sale.

Stop by & say "HI"

We will have a Zenescope exclusive of WONDERLAND #15, Done by Cover artist BILLY TUCCI, There is a limit of 100 copies made for this convention & will only be available at this convention

543460_652924828059785_307745097_n.jpg

I'm not yet pumped.

Is Jon pumped yet?

Piper and I will be hitting the floor on Saturday, and hoovering up all the underpriced GGA golden age. :roflmao:

When will you be there, Dan?

:wishluck:

hey guys just a lil info on us...we will have our exclusive METALLIC HARLEY QUINN POP at booth 3004 along with the WHITE & GOLD PHOENIX POP...stop by and say hi!!! we will have statues, busts, action figures, comics, trades, t-shirts, and the exclusives!!!

http://nycc13.mapyourshow.com/5_0/exhibitor_details.cfm?exhid=396127

harleymetallic.jpg

white-phoenix.jpg

I'm not yet pumped.

Is Jon pumped yet?

Piper and I will be hitting the floor on Saturday, and hoovering up all the underpriced GGA golden age. :roflmao:

I'm letting a friend use my pass on Saturday so he can do gay speed dating. :)

I'm not yet pumped.

Is Jon pumped yet?

Still bummed I won't be able to hang w/ you guys :sorry:

Wow, hotels in the area have really JACKED up prices during the con!!

This place, last I looked was owned by a friend of mine (I suspect he has since sold it), basically doubles its rates:

http://chelseastar.com

On the bright side, on less busy weekends/weekdays they have rooms for under $200/night.

nexct time next week we will be landing in NY about this time, getting ready to go set up ...

booth 2645, for about the best in comics the show will have to offer :wishluck:

What's the chance that any Centaurs will appear hm
I don't think I shipped any centaurs to NY, because even though I have been buying them like a madman, I haven't "organized" my collecttion in months, so I didn't want to risk selling a book I needed... :sorry: