• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2012 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up

799 posts in this topic

Hi, if you didn't receive a PM reply from me, please post it here. Balham's Finest, I still haven't received your filled-out form. Please get that to me. That goes for anyone else that would like to join in, please PM me ASAP. I will probably be drawing the names that you'll be buying for a little earlier this year, however, people may still join in, up till the date mentioned in my first post.

Thanks everyone!!

I hope I get Oakman. Gonna send ya some sweet personalized Captain America sketches from your old friend Justin. :)
Oakland told me that's all he wants for Christmas! :whee:

Speaking of sketches,you enjoying mine? If I get you this year you'll be getting something really cool.7731.gif

I hope I get Oakman. Gonna send ya some sweet personalized Captain America sketches from your old friend Justin. :)
Oakland told me that's all he wants for Christmas! :whee:

Speaking of sketches,you enjoying mine? If I get you this year you'll be getting something really cool.7731.gif

Love 'em!! :cloud9: They haven't stayed on the wall because I keep taking them down to show people!