• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2012 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up

799 posts in this topic

I've finished my SS shopping. Am I a bad person if I want to keep this stuff for myself? lol

That's when you know it's a cool present. :applause:

I fear I may be the only one to know that, as I foresee its getting "lost in shipping." :devil:

I've finished my SS shopping. Am I a bad person if I want to keep this stuff for myself? lol

That's when you know it's a cool present. :applause:

I fear I may be the only one to know that, as I foresee its getting "lost in shipping." :devil:

lol

So I just received a box from Amazon but I haven't ordered anything from Amazon. Not sure I should open it or not. ???

Have a third party open it for you. I, thankfully, had my wife open mine and although it was gift wrapped they put an invoice in with it that said exactly what it was that was in the wrapping.

Mrs. DeadOne now prances about the house with that "I know something you don't know" smirk on her face. :mad:

So I just received a box from Amazon but I haven't ordered anything from Amazon. Not sure I should open it or not. ???

Have a third party open it for you. I, thankfully, had my wife open mine and although it was gift wrapped they put an invoice in with it that said exactly what it was that was in the wrapping.

Mrs. DeadOne now prances about the house with that "I know something you don't know" smirk on her face. :mad:

:o

:o

lol

No worries. Your secret is safe with... well, her.