• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Widow's incredibly amateur looking new tattoo

249 posts in this topic

I laughed so hard when she tried to sue the artist! Like anyone would ever fall asleep while they're tattooing your face! :insane:

I thought about that too but maybe they are allowed to anaesthetize you during a tat?

Yes, but it's only a local anesthetic, nothing that would make you sleep.

Huh, looks like she lied because her dad was upset. She wanted them all along.

On second thought after looking at that photo of the artist I don't doubt her! lol

And here's the idiot who did it.

scarlett-johansson-lucky-you-tattoo-1107-03-600x450.jpg

Looks like he's very 'Sailor Jerry' and has a retro look to his work, which I can appreciate - but it's executed very poorly on Scarlett. I've got a couple retro-inspired pieces in my sleeve like nautical stars and swallows, along with a pinup girl/horseshoe, so I can respect the style he's was going for. But his skill at emulating it sucks pretty hard.

It's french graffiti artist Fuzi Uvtpk - he's known for his "ignorant" style (eg. crude, thin-lined & very simplistic imagery). Believe it or not, he's pretty friggin' famous in Europe.

Graffiti and Tattooing are two very different styles. Maybe she would have her mechanic build an addition on her home, and her favorite chef design her new wardrobe. Those lines are just terrible, may as well of had it done with a needle and india ink.

Looks like he's very 'Sailor Jerry' and has a retro look to his work, which I can appreciate - but it's executed very poorly on Scarlett. I've got a couple retro-inspired pieces in my sleeve like nautical stars and swallows, along with a pinup girl/horseshoe, so I can respect the style he's was going for. But his skill at emulating it sucks pretty hard.

It's french graffiti artist Fuzi Uvtpk - he's known for his "ignorant" style (eg. crude, thin-lined & very simplistic imagery). Believe it or not, he's pretty friggin' famous in Europe.

That's the first I've heard of the style, but it makes sense now that you point it out. I've also never heard of the "Realistic Trash Polka" tattoo style until about two weeks ago, either. So you learn something new every day!

The bubonic plague was pretty famous in Europe too... and you don't see anyone singing its praises.

The bubonic plague was pretty famous in Europe too... and you don't see anyone singing its praises.

:gossip:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_a_Ring_o%27_Roses

For a $1000, I'll perform what's called the "savage style" which is me poking you with a needle in the same spot for 40 minutes.

For a $1000, I'll perform what's called the "savage style" which is me poking you with a needle in the same spot for 40 minutes.

If she was paying 1000 bucks to get poked..I doubt her idea of "savage style" would be with your needle....

(...40 minutes..?..some one here gives himself entirely too much credit...) :gossip: