• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STAR WARS #1

967 posts in this topic

How much did the Star Wars #1 go for on Comiclink?

2500..............GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

:o:ohnoez:
:whee:

My analysis of sales for the month of March went up this weekend. Is it just me or does a CGC 7.5 of Star Wars #2 $0.35 for $1100 seem low?

http://swcomiccollector.blogspot.com/p/trending.html

I am very aware that my trends are very eBay-centric and probably focused too much on high end CGC books. I'm open for suggestions on how to fix this.

Edited by rjrjr

"CGC 9.6 copies have settled into the $400 - 500 range"

I think the 9.6 prices are still low considering all the action on 9.8's. Soon people will be priced out of those, if they haven't been already.

I think you are about $100 low.

For actual sales in March? Things might have changed this month, but in March, $400 - 500 is correct.

He's right it is being shilled. The 0 feedback bidder with 100% bidding activity with the seller is a fairly huge red flag. lol

-J.

Being below the last 2 recorded sales and the ComicLink sale

while continuing to climb in popularity brings out new bidders all

the time.

Top bidder has 5 bid retractions in the last 30 days. Second place bidder has 0 feedback and 100% bidding activity with seller. Third place bidder has 3 bid retractions in 30 days. This particular book has been heavily shilled since its manufactured movie hype price spike, and this auction appears no different.

-J.

Top bidder has 5 bid retractions in the last 30 days. Second place bidder has 0 feedback and 100% bidding activity with seller. Third place bidder has 3 bid retractions in 30 days. This particular book has been heavily shilled since its manufactured movie hype price spike, and this auction appears no different.

-J.

Just curious, do you have any Star Wars #1's? hm

-J.

:roflmao: He wouldn't have any of that over-hyped, mass produced, atificially inflated drek.

Edited by Jeffro™

-J.

:roflmao: He wouldn't have any of that over-hyped, mass prodouced, atrificially inflated drek.

Actually, I just can't afford one. lol

-J.