• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave & Bold #28: Speculation on future pricing
4 4

2,741 posts in this topic

FYI I have sold all 5 of my cgc 6.5s now. Got a lead on 2 more copies but I will likely end up paying more than I sold the first 3 for doh!

Not really shedding any tears for a man dropping Sup 1's and Sensation 1's in a FS thead :P

:cry:

FYI I have sold all 5 of my cgc 6.5s now. Got a lead on 2 more copies but I will likely end up paying more than I sold the first 3 for doh!

Not really shedding any tears for a man dropping Sup 1's and Sensation 1's in a FS thead :P

Save your tears for someone who truly needs them. BTW, you've got a PM

Save your tears for someone who truly needs them. BTW, you've got a PM

pm :o

You hit the nail on the head. :makepoint:

I missed one selling on the boards I recall and quickly set my sights to find another copy. The one I have has a sizable date stamp near to the Brave and the Bold pennant, making it unmistakable to anyone who's seen it. I probably should have bought a few, but even at 1/3rd today's FMV it was a lot of cash for me to tie up. But I am glad I got mine. Also snagged a #29 & 30 around the same time. They haven't made anywhere near the gains of the #28. But it's obviously at a different level.

Like the saying goes, If a GPA falls and no ones there to witness it, does it makes a sound?

Probably...I hear GPA can be quite grumpy if it wakes up too early in the morn.

While I use GPA and it's a nice resource, it doesn't ultimately determine what I try to sell a book for.

And it can be manipulated (to a degree)