• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave & Bold #28: Speculation on future pricing
4 4

2,741 posts in this topic

Looks like DC maybe getting a wee bit more realistic in rolling out any JL movie. Recent news has it pinned at occurring "within the next 4 years". Not necessarily the 2015 timetable that was previously proposed.

Thank heavens they aren't trying to rush it to coincide with Avengers 2. Better blueprint = better outcome. I'd hate to see them rush it only to have it be subpar. If there was any question about Cavil reprising his role as Supes, they've definitively said now he's the one and only for the upcoming flicks.

Who was the lucky winner of the cgc 5.0 that went off on heritage last night?

I was looking at it but decided to pass on it due to the stain/discoloration in the upper left of the front cover.

A 5.0 sold for $2500?
cc said he bid 2500+ 19.5 bp...so sounds like 2988 (shrug)

Correct...it sold for right under $3k. I really didn't want to push it up that high but got caught up bidding. Luckily someone else thought it was worth it too.

I think $3k is a very strong price for this book in 5.0.

A 5.0 sold for $2500?
cc said he bid 2500+ 19.5 bp...so sounds like 2988 (shrug)

Correct...it sold for right under $3k. I really didn't want to push it up that high but got caught up bidding. Luckily someone else thought it was worth it too.

I think $3k is a very strong price for this book in 5.0.

Poor Brock - always a bridesmaid, never a bride :baiting: