• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave & Bold #28: Speculation on future pricing
4 4

2,741 posts in this topic

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/read-leaked--script-for-george-millers-cancelled-justice-league-wb-says-they-have-huge-plans-for-wonder-woman-20131008

"WB Says They Have “Huge Plans” For Wonder Woman"

WB CEO Kevin Tsujihara participated in a keynote at USC recently (via Coming Soon), and during his talk exclaimed that “We need to get Wonder Woman on the big screen or TV," and also that his company has “huge plans for a number of other DC properties" on the small screen. As we already know, "Gotham"—a series set around a young Commissioner Gordon—is brewing over at Fox, so perhaps it's just the first in what could be a slew of new projects.

So this just dropped/leaked for Bats vs Supes easter egg.

Guess ya' can't see it without an instagram acct. Anyone feel like explaining what's in that picture? :)

board thoughts

450$ for a bb28 complete no tape raw 1.0?

buy or pass?

A SA 1.5 sold for $426 back in Sept. of 2012 before the real hype started.

A universal 1.0 sold for $331 in Feb 2013.....

I'd say it's within the ballpark for pricing. Any chance of improving with pressing or any of that comic black magic? 2.0 is up around 1K.

Another convention passes and I have 4 really nice bb28s for sale at FMv and not a single look (shrug)

What are the grades?

That's pretty surprising. When you said no interest I assumed all ultra high grade, where people assumed/knew they couldn't afford.

Another convention passes and I have 4 really nice bb28s for sale at FMv and not a single look (shrug)

What are the grades?

That's pretty surprising. When you said no interest I assumed all ultra high grade, where people assumed/knew they couldn't afford.

nope. All priced at or below current FMv but since no one has even asked to look at them, I guess they wouldn't know

I see high interest in BB28s, and at all grade levels :shrug:

Sold a 3.0 through ebay just the other day, and a few mid-grade copies privately. Rick, there's something about you and BB28, no idea what it is.....

I have specifically commented on recent comic con interest (not just at my booth but at virtually every booth in general that has had stock of bb28). Outside of cons, I have sold a dozen + copies in the last year .... There is certainly demand, apparently just not at shows. (Thumbs u

Storms just had a 7.5 that disappeared in a day or two. I have an 8.0 available but haven't made much effort to move it and have had interest in it.

But it does seem to be a book that sells better away from cons for whatever reason.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111189065884?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

BB28 2.5 CR/OW. 4 days to go still. Not a huge amount of money bid yet (1K), but an astounding amount of bids to date: 69!!!

Alot of the movement is due to one bidder, but still I expect this may still see some fancy footwork near the end....

http://entertainment.time.com/2013/10/16/new-batman-superman-movie-begins-shooting-this-weekend/

"New ‘Batman-Superman’ Movie Begins Shooting This Weekend"

Gotham City University apparently has a long-standing football rivalry with Metropolis State University. We know this because photography on the much-anticipated Batman vs. Superman movie will commence this weekend, when the production descends on a small-college game in Los Angeles on Saturday, Oct, 19.

While the East Los Angeles College and Victor Valley College teams retire to their locker room at halftime, shooting will take place in the stadium, according to the East Los Angeles College Campus News.

ELAC’s Weingart Stadium will convert to Gotham City University and 2,000 fans sitting in the “filming area” will don movie-related T-shirts—in the black and gold of Gotham City University—while cheering the fake football action on the field.

Director Zack Snyder hopes to capture three takes of three different plays, getting footage of players and fans in the roughly 20-minute break before the real Huskies take the field.

Snyder decided to film at halftime of the 6:30 p.m. game instead of on a night when the stadium would sit empty as a way to support the school.

While there’ll be no star sightings at this “second unit” shoot, so it remains unknown just how Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill will weave Batman and Superman into football. Oh, the intrigue.

Zach Synder directed a 2 minute animation to commemorate Superman's 75th anniversary. It starts with his first incarnation and rolls all the way up to the present. It's so uber cool that it defies further description.....and you simply must give it a look:

http://www.thewrap.com/zach-synder-directs-another-superman-ones-animated-short-video/

P.S.-Bruce Timm headed up the animation for this as well!!! :cloud9:

Zach Synder directed a 2 minute animation to commemorate Superman's 75th anniversary. It starts with his first incarnation and rolls all the way up to the present. It's so uber cool that it defies further description.....and you simply must give it a look:

http://www.thewrap.com/zach-synder-directs-another-superman-ones-animated-short-video/

P.S.-Bruce Timm headed up the animation for this as well!!! :cloud9:

Kept reading about this but never watched it... Thanks for sharing! Very cool indeed.