• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Acquires Classics Inc - Response to your Questions

1,162 posts in this topic

Well CVA could definitely make a name for themselves by attaching a "exceptionally pressed" sticker to books.

Since Matt's hitched his wagon to the CGC, what are you going to do with the extra booth space?

I heard he's going to get ipads, games and drawing books so boardies can drop off their kids while they enjoy the show. Thanks Bob!!!!

Well CVA could definitely make a name for themselves by attaching a "exceptionally pressed" sticker to books.

Since Matt's hitched his wagon to the CGC, what are you going to do with the extra booth space?

I heard he's going to get ipads, games and drawing books so boardies can drop off their kids while they enjoy the show. Thanks Bob!!!!

.....and if they're REAL good, after the show he will take them all bowling.....GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Please. Bob doesn't like boardies, much less their kids. In fact, Bob doesn't like kids. He didn't even like himself when he was a child.

Don't speak ill of Joey ... he's made me more money than I can count with his pressing services and is a super good dude. He's also taken the high road in response to this garbage acquisition of Classics Inc. by CGC when he's suffering substantial damage as a result of CGC's myopic decision to try and monopolize the fields of restoration and grading.

Don't speak ill of Joey ... he's made me more money than I can count with his pressing services and is a super good dude. He's also taken the high road in response to this garbage acquisition of Classics Inc. by CGC when he's suffering substantial damage as a result of CGC's myopic decision to try and monopolize the fields of restoration and grading.

Um, I think my comments regarding Joey were completely understood by the people to whom they were directed.

I <3 Joey.

Joey has been getting a little too big for his britches lately. CGC knows how to deal with guys who get too big for their britches.

CGC is a hammer. Joey is a nail.

Joey has been getting a little too big for his britches lately. CGC knows how to deal with guys who get too big for their britches.

(tsk) A couple of extra pieces of pie on the holiday and his pants fit a little tighter the next day, he'll be fine after a weekend of purging.

(tsk) A couple of extra pieces of pie on the holiday and his pants fit a little tighter the next day, he'll be fine after a weekend of purging.

The CGC knows how to make a guy purge. ;)

WTF are you Joey's lawyer now? lol

Keep your opinions to yourself, Joey is very well respected and I have a feeling that a bunch of people who have used Joey over and over will continue to use Joey's services.

WTF are you Joey's lawyer now? lol

Keep your opinions to yourself, Joey is very well respected and I have a feeling that a bunch of people who have used Joey over and over will continue to use Joey's services.

'But I'll make mine know'.